Thursday, September 10, 2020

Are You Man Enough to Take Another 100% Nylon Tricot Green Silkies Blog Post Again So Soon? (Say Yes!!)

Nothing is going to top the next blog post with our guest Silky Popper's pics, but I kept finding more and more silkies pics I'd stashed away in a file and never posted.  This particular form of nylon is really the only one still in use, still in the public eye (I wish mine more), still 100% nylon tricot (no lycra or other materials added like Speedo did, no cotton panel so you don't get a yeast infection), still easily available at Soffee to non-Mormons (ha ha), and still affordable under $15 and 20% off coupons are out there.  Have you seen what scratchy cotton boxer briefs are going for now...$20-32.00 and more!  And then you have to take them off to have sex....boring!  Funny, the last cotton brief I bought was probably $1 or less and I probably never actually wore it--just for show.



I wasn't quite sure until just now, but I think this guy is wearing something under his silky and probably depriving his boy of feeling the silky 100% nylon tricot!  I should probably delete him right now, but I do think there is a special place in Hell for guys that do this.  An endless scratchy cotton covered wheel that just grinds on the head of your cock for all eternity.  Meanwhile other guys playing in their silky nylon tricot underwear, pants, shirts, jackets taunt this bad boy suffering in cotton.  I'm guessing that pronounced angle on the right is probably the hem of his cotton brief and not the edge of his silky nylon panty /liner his cock should be enjoying instead.  Ok, storytime....Once upon a time on Waikiki Beach I met a really hot guy named Dennis D. from Oregon (I think).   He was wearing a nylon tricot Speedo in the RWB stars and stripes pattern and it looked really silky.  Dennis is one of those names that I don't think I get along with normally, but he was cute and it was nylon and I was horny.  While we were talking on the beach, I think he bent over or got up or something and I noticed he was wearing a cotton Jockey brief under his nylon Speedo!  WHAT??!!  I couldn't help but notice and say something to him--before we said WTF, but it was probably something along those lines.  I think he was sort of embarrassed, and sorry, but there was no way I was going back to his hotel room knowing I had a cotton brief waiting for me under that silky Speedo.  Talk about bait and switch!  I did invite him over for dinner later that night.  He came over and was wearing jeans or shorts or something.  I doubt we ate dinner first, but I remember making out with him and then it was time to see what he had on under his pants.  Please, God, don't let it be a Jockey cotton brief like boys are supposed to wear under their pants.  My first fingers made contact....NYLON!  There is nothing hotter than finding something silky in a guy's pants like that, is there?  So, of course I had to look....it was the same RWB stars and stripes suit from earlier that day minus the Jockey brief.  I guess my hysterical break down had paid off!  ha ha, it wasn't that hysterical, but he got the hint.  What a big surprise, I just happened to be wearing a RWB stars and stripes Speedo, too!  So, pants came off, shirts, socks but Speedos stayed on while we got down on the floor right there in the living room--I think we were still hot and horny from the afternoon meeting., but nothing happening  I was wondering when the Speedos were going to have to come off.....waiting, kissing, feeling, waiting, rubbing waiting....   Next thing I know I'm jerking this guy off in his Speedo and he's shooting his huge load right into the nylon!  So 30 seconds later I'm doing the same thing and he milks me dry like he's been doing it all his life.   I don't know if we ever had dinner or not.  I know I gave him a couple of my nylon Speedos (even then I had a big collection and I figured he'd earned them!).  I don't think I heard from him again, but I never forgot his name or that night.  I guess the moral of the story is that just because a guy is wearing scratchy cotton between his nylon and his cock, it doesn't have to be a sad ending!  The End.



The bigger the guy, the bigger the silky--or at least that's the way it's supposed to be.  I think he could have met Mom and there wouldn't have been any problems.  I sure don't see any problems with him.



Is this guy real?  He's not that guy who had all that plastic surgery to look like Ken is he?  Well, we're here for the nylon and he's got on a good one and we can see he didn't cut his liner out--another place in Hell for guys who do that, too.  With that face, he's going to nylon heaven for sure.




I'm afraid if that cigar is lit, there's not much chance of us meeting even if it does look like he recently had a successful silky pop in his shorts.  At least that's usually the way the stain should look.  Yeah, I'm a cigar wuss between of my instant headache and vomiting.  Plenty of room in those nylon silkies for a lot more fun.


No evidence of a silky pop in these shorts (yet) but I don't think he'd have much trouble attracting someone to help him with one.

I know, how did this get in here?  I just found it today.  We can only hope that the wrestler has as big a smile on his face as the coach because that singlet is going to see some action tonight!  I hope the coach was able to check his oil once the photographer looked away.  You can normally see everything under a white singlet and I'm not seeing anything.






Well, when you gotta go, you gotta go.  Just looking down into your silkies and seeing your nylon tricot panty that is holding your manhood inside your shorts.  If you don't already know this, you should.  I guarantee the scent inside those shorts after even half a day of wearing is really intoxicating--either that or I should be marketing mine.  Something about the nylon that holds the scent or enhances it or maybe it's just the Tide?  You can easily read the Soffee label.  No point in paying more and getting less.



Yeah, I know kid, you spent your whole life working on that body but you're only here because of those nylon tricot shorts you have on.  Life's a bitch!  Just noticed his belly button--kind of creepy.  He should put a glass eye in it.

I don't think there's much chance of you getting shot, but maybe I won't be able to control myself around those nylon silky shorts especially with that nice bulge you're sporting.

Well, the 2 cotton wearing guys on the left need to thank their green silkies wearing friend on the right for getting them into this prestigious blog post.  No little sissy short shorts for him.  He's got enough silky nylon there to share with his buddies for sure.  After he's popped in his silkies, his buddies can (maybe both at the same time would be hot) just insert their boners inside the nylon and either rub or fuck a load right into where the previous load was deposited.  Don't be too surprised if the previous depositor wants to add another load to theirs.  Imagine how incredible those shorts would smell when he wakes up.  Otherwise, dudes, go get your own silkies and join the party. 






Do I need to tell you who the bad boy is in this picture?  The only reason I know for sure is that I finally bought a pair of those flag shorts to confirm my suspicions.  Even up close those shorts have a little shine and since they are always included with other "silkies" you might think they were, in fact, silky.  Nope.  They're a polyester jersey material.  Actually comfortable enough and cover up your boys well if that's what you want, but there will be nothing popping inside those shorts.  Meanwhile, the other real silkies wearers look like they could have a really good time with all that nylon.  Big Boy might want to wait until the sweat dries a bit because his nylon will be a lot silkier dry than damp.  But get a few loads in there, his and maybe a couple others, the scent will be unbelievable!  Sorry Red, buy some real nylon silkies and some better sunscreen, and see you at the next silkies march.




This guy just needs to never wear any more clothes than the nylon silkies he has on right now.  Not in love with his tattoos but he didn't check with me first.  The way all 10 (well, maybe 9-1/2) of his fingers are all touching/feeling his silky nylon shorts lets us know he likes them.  Not to worry, he will fill those shorts more than once before the night is over.  What tattoos?




"Excuse me sir, are you ready for your silky pop?  I guess that would be a Duh, but I really think he could use a slightly bigger pair.  Think of that area below the waistband and your crotch as a playground.  You want to have room to play and you don't want to be crowded when you've got that much to play with.  Lots of advice being given tonight!


I'm not sure this advice is particularly useful, but I guess if you were at Sturgis this year, it would have been appropriate.


I'm a sucker for smart looking guys, especially with that little smirk.  I think someone knows who I'm talking about....   Then look at the size of that playground.  Those shorts should be able to stand up by themselves when he is done.

This could possibly be yet another future resident of Hell after I blew this picture up.  Probably no faster one-way ticket to Hell than for those who cut their liner out of these shorts!!  First of all, what's the problem?  They aren't even put in so they slide against the outer short.  If you're going to do that, then at least sew then back in reversed so you can enjoy that sliding later.  He needs a good silkies spanking first.  Maybe in Hell, they can sew the liner permanently on to his body so there will always be one no matter what!  Hey, that's a good punishment for this evil doer....

Is this the hottest ad ever?  I think they are $14.99.  Too bad they don't make nylon tricot t-shirts and tanks.  Everyone used to.  You can still get them at Players.  Not bad quality nylon and silky.



This is a repeat from many years ago but I came across it the other day.  It caught my attention because I have made up some terms over the years regarding my life-long use of nylon tricot--especially masturbating with it.  That sounds so clinical.   Well, at least since I was 5 years old when it all started.  Funny, but I don't ever remember hearing "nylon" when referring to nylon panties, nylon underwear, whatever.  It was always "silk."  After nylon was invented in 1939, it didn't really make it on the market long when it was totally taken over by the war effort--sadly not so all the generals could have nylon underwear.  Prior to that, it was either silk or rayon--actually, neither one of them is as silky as nylon tricot.  Anyway, the name "silk" was fairly firmly entrenched and even today, guys will say "silk or silky" or "polyester" rather than say "nylon."  Strange....   Anyway, I used to refer to (myself, since there was no one else to refer to) as "silking" for rubbing nylon tricot  on my little boy cock.  I don't remember ever having a name for it like "pee-pee" or "ding-dong" and certainly not "cock" or "prick."  Once I did hear "prick" I kind of liked that one.  Anyway, I made "silk" into a verb--a very active verb as I recall as a child.  I'm guessing this sign probably refers to the act of wearing the silkies rather than having sex in them (darn!).  However, the fact that this guy has nothing on his body except a pair of 100% nylon tricot shorts with a built-in nylon panty holding a sign asking if other guys "silk"--yeah, there is definitely a "semi" potential here.





Certainly no guessing that his liner is firmly in place here.  He is obviously "old school" and went down 2 sizes from what actually fit.  It's a look....but his boys would have more fun with a bigger playground.



My first attempt at uploading gifs and I'm even able to enlarge them.  I haven't been able to upload any MP-4 movies--even short ones.  Anyway, seeing a man's cock move and obviously enjoy the feeling of being in nylon tricot makes another obvious point in my "Great Questions of the Universe".  How or why when they were looking to market nylon tricot after WWII did they decide it should all go to women.  Men got some token "ribbed" nylon underwear basics (I think so it wouldn't slide or be too silky).  Men, as you can plainly see here, have external sex organs that obviously benefit from moving in and stimulation from Nylon Tricot.  Women have....well, empty holes that get yeast infections from it and leak bodily fluids (and not the good kind) into it.  I mean, WTF guys!

This guy kind of looks like he's at a Joe Exotic audition, but where else can you see something like this?  I kept seeing a book called "The Nylon Kid" advertised for years every time I had the word nylon in an eBay search.  I finally bought a copy.  It's a small paperback and there is a fairly early quote that got my hopes up.  He talks about the era of the book as being one with nylon everything, curtains, sheets, shirts, "and even my underwear were all nylon."  Poor little boy!  Well, he was in England and they were eve more gaga about it than America as far as I can tell.  Boys' schools had nylon shirts, the police and mailmen had nylon shirts, etc.  Anyway, he might as well have called the book "The Atomic Kid" in referring to the era he grew up in because there is no real active mention of the word again in the book.  I think I have a closet full of "nylon mistakes" I have bought over the years.  I'm sure I'm not alone.....





Possibly a repeat, but if you want to look through a couple of hundred pictures on my blog to see, I'd be happy to give you a full refund.  Big head in big shorts and a guy who looks like he knows what to do with both--although I don't see any evidence of that so far left in these shorts.  Maybe he knows about Oxyclean?




I had a boyfriend for a summer in college who had muscles bigger than this--and they hurt!  I don't mean he hurt me, but they are hard--like laying on rocks or having rocks laying on you.  Of course, if he only wore nylon silkies like this, I probably wouldn't have noticed.  



I would say this would be more acceptable!   ha ha Like I have a choice anymore!



Well, before I give him his one-way ticket to down under (and I don't mean Australia), I'd be willing to at least see what he has inside his shorts.  I can see possibly some Speedo potential.  I had a BF when Speedo finally introduced lycra suits to the public (the beginning of the end of the known nylon world).  My BF bought one but he would wear it under a pair of Dolfin nylon shorts--the double-layer nylon kind but no liner inside.  He would wear the lycra Speedo inside the shorts and they were amazing!  I think I could have slid my refrigerator across the kitchen with 1 finger using them.  He would let me get him off in them if I would wear his favorite underwear since had had that fetish.  I think his entire Frat house wound up in his underwear suitcase before he left.  Love  you Bob, RIP!



There is no way these 2 guys can't be experiencing The Sliding Nylon Phenomenon.  His dick is in 2 layers of nylon tricot and pushing into the ass crack of another wearing 2 layers of nylon.  Hey, I didn't make this up, it's just the law of physics, chemistry and Mother Nature.  Of course, we'll never know if Nature took her course or not....  Whether together or separately, I predict that each of their cocks shot a load into their silkies at some point because of this stimulation.  There, I feel better....


Horny marines in their green silkies.  Just add beer and get out of the way....

I guess he must have felt that adding his face would have just overloaded us but everything else is definitely a 10 here.  I always like seeing a clear inner brief line like this, his boys--although it's a little difficult to tell who is who by the bulge, good body.  Hope he gave those shorts the reward they deserved and his roommate found them and did the same.

 

No comments: