Tuesday, September 8, 2020

GREEN SILKIES Being Used to Their FULL Advantage and other Nylon Tricot Shorts


This was an unexpected surprise (and the only reason this blog post is all on nylon tricot shorts and green silkies) thanks to a viewer who emailed me with some photos of himself and gave me permission to post them.  What is such a turn on about his photos is that it's pretty obvious he enjoys his nylon tricot silkies.  How can you tell?  Easy....all of his ejaculations are into the silky nylon where they belong instead of all over a towel, the floor, or his cotton boxer briefs (which he doesn't appear to wear, good boy!).  I had already pulled some other silkies pics I was going to post, but I'm not going to turn down some unpublished silkies pics.  These kinds of viewer pics only happen every few years, if that, and don't always come with permission.  Just so you know, I would never publish any of your pics without your permission and if you ever see one of yours on here, I will remove it immediately.


I stole these few pics off eBay.  I like the act that he's put them on some silky fabric so we can assume he has a "working knowledge" of the major attributes of these Soffee created, former military PT shorts now experiencing a resurgence thanks to Silkies Marches being held nationwide (as the official reason) and a re-discovery by military who were too young to remember them from PT, but have fallen in love with them now as underwear, loungewear, sleepwear, and sex wear.  What is sex wear?  Wearing when you give yourself (or someone else) a "Silky Pop" or an ejaculation right into this silky nylon tricot--which, if you ask me, is just begging for your sperm to shoot into it front and center!




Soffee was the originator and still the best.  Many more colors than the usual olive drab used for Green Silkies or the black used for Ranger Panties (usually Army).  Excellent quality, silky 100% nylon tricot used so be careful of LOTS of imitators out there or paying too much.  Sometimes they are Soffee with another logo on them.



Your very own silky nylon tricot panty (top) holds your boys in place and in total silken comfort.  Just read some of the reviews on the Soffee website if you don't believe me.  Love letters to give you a boner or a laugh--or both.  Below, the outer short that slightly disguises your manly assets so you can wear these out if you are brave enough and won't be arrested.  Sadly (and I suspect consciously) the inner panty does not slide under the outer shorts.   It would if you took the time to carefully cut it out, turned it inside out, and sewed it back in.  I suspect they may have done this at some time and discovered no man could wear these without remaining hard because of the sliding nylon across your head, shaft, balls and ass.  Just grab and twist the liner sometime so the opposite side is against the inside of the short.  Imagine that sliding across your cock all day?  Yeah, you won't like it when you can't shove it back in your pants without unloading your load into them.  Of course there are other ways you can simulate this using another reversed nylon panty.  You can use the "P" word with these since the black shorts are openly referred to as "Ranger Panties" by everyone including Soffee on their website.  What could be more masculine than a bunch of hot soldiers running around in their 100% nylon tricot panties anyway?  Don't worry, there are almost no nylon tricot panties for women left anywhere anyway.  Thongs, scratchy lace panties that would take the paint off your car before getting you off in them--well, don't worry, just stick to your masculine Ranger Panties and be happy.





Now perfectly legitimate to wear hiking or out and about--sadly probably not the grocery store like I always did before risking arrest.  Get a little sweaty?  Don't worry, that whole "moisture wicking" concept started with nylon.  Nylon gets wet, nylon dries fast, nylon is dry.  It's a good thing because nylon isn't very silky when it is wet or damp.



It's enti4rely possible that these soldiers are wearing their Ranger Panties under their BDU's right now and you don't even know it.  They may have woken up this morning wearing them, got dressed wearing them, and are thinking about shooting a load into theirs at the earliest opportunity.  Let's face it, what would you rather wear.....3 pounds of a black scratchy cotton Hanes boxer brief that stayed damp all day and rotted your crotch out or a light weight, silky, easy to dry nylon tricot briefs / short combo?




This guy is wearing a nylon tricot tank--so we know the knows how good the nylon feels.  While is bulging shorts are known as "Silk", they are actually a very silky polyester that is very compatible with silky nylon.  It certainly deserves the honor of being called silk underwear.  These are often used by Adidas or Nike shorts guys under their (sometimes multiple) layers of shorts as the final layer between them and their man parts.  Curses to the guys I see wearing their silky, shiny shorts with a pair of CK or Hanes boxer briefs sticking out of their nylon waistbands.  Why would you do that to your man parts anyway?  That's just mean!


Not entirely sure what is going on here.  Silky nylon tank, silky nylon shorts but what are those suspicious briefs showing inside?  I have it on fact that runners had no shame in wearing nylon panties back then to support their boys especially when the elastic on their shorts liners gave out.  No shame at all wearing their nylon underwear that way.  I can't imagine any serious runner who already knew all the joys of wearing and sliding silky nylon on their bodies would EVER wear a cotton brief under their nylon shorts.  Even if they were uncut, their poor cock would really suffer trapped in that scratchy cotton and unable to even feel that silky outer layer.  So just including this to show this problem has been around for a long time.


The shape and size still looks cotton, but maybe it's a men's nylon brief?  Please!


Here's an unusual shot looking up.  We already know his boys are safe and happy inside.  There was a trend for quite a while that said if your silkies fit, go down 2 sizes smaller.  I suspect this was one of the reasons they got phased out from actual PT.  It's doubtful if there would even be room for the boys to stay home inside at all.  The older nylon was always a mat (I still say matte) finish--just as silky but not as sleazy looking.  When they started adding Antron III into nylon in the later 70's, it only helped hasten the demise of nylon with a cheaper, shiny, sleazy look.






And now a few loads from our special Guest Ejaculator.  I'll be honest, it is such a turn on to see him clearly wearing these for underwear and then jerking off and shooting right into the nylon.  I have never done this into Soffee green silkies before.  I used to do this on a regular basis with shorts (many different brands) that were smart enough to allow the outer short to slide over the inner and let the nylon do what it does best.  This would be particularly useful having met a guy and being able to have him jerk me off right into my shorts.  If he tried to remove them, while continuing to makeout, a simple, but firm removing his hand from reaching in, placing it back on my nylon covering my throbbing member, a little up down motion followed by a moan of pleasure (was I good or what?) and I'm back on track for a big load inside my nylon shorts.  Even better was, "Oh, would you like to borrow a pair of shorts?" said innocently for some insanely stupid reason, it didn't matter.  You might even get a shot at what sort of cotton briefs he normally wore and/or his cock.  But once he felt that nylon sliding up and down his shaft, there would be no question on how is sperm was going to be shooting out--and into the nylon.  I know I've said this before, but after we both had ejaculated and sometimes before nap time and sometimes after, "Want to trade shorts for now?"  Yeah dude, that means you take off your sperm soaked shorts and give them to me to put on and I do the same for you to put on.  Falling asleep with another guy's sperm in your nylon shorts is an amazing thing to do.  Then, thinking down the line, of course you are going to do it again the same way by ejaculating each other into your shorts--only this time you are pumping your load into his sperm that has probably already dried in your silky shorts and he's doing the same.  This way, you can either just keep each other's shorts or switch back.  Obviously those shorts are NOT going in the wash for a LONG time!  The scent of both your loads ought to provide weeks of enjoyment.






Keep in mind, that load is coming through at least 2 layers of nylon (inside and outside shorts) and as you see later, maybe even 4 layers.  He's still got a massive load of little swimmers through his nylon to show off.


 

Some days you are just too horny.  Maybe someday you have a friend over.  Maybe somebody is willing to pay you for a big nylon load.  In any case, I'm guessing this was a planned jerk off into an existing pair of ranger panties.  In any case, it's a spectacular load!







Starting with the nylon mesh shorts by Champion.  A single layer of the nylon mesh against a solid nylon pair of a nylon liner can be an amazing feel.  Of course you have to do a certain amount of feeling of lots of shorts to find them.  Sometimes you can find a pair of nylon mesh shorts with 2 layers of mesh that slide, but it can be kind of "grainy" and you probably don't want that directly on your cock.  Have you seen pot scrubbers with nylon mesh over a sponge?  Yeah, good for pots, not good for cocks.  Anyway, nylon mesh might work well sliding over silkies--never tried it, but now I will.  This guy does not have any problems with a silky pop in his shorts--I wonder how he does on another guy?  I'll bet he's really good! 
So this is where if you don't already have a semi, you will now.  He's dropped his mesh shorts and it turns on he has on 2 silkies!  I'm really big on layers of nylon (but not too many).  What I also have to try is do you get any sliding action from the 4 layers of nylon (2 from each pair) on your cock?  It sure doesn't seem to matter to this guy because he's going to blow in them one way or another without any problems!


And here are the results!  I love seeing the inner panty / liner of the green silky below looking all smooth and silky like that.  Another big load was just pumped through his blue silkies--so hot!




And yet another pair of silkies just waiting his turn to get a load pumped in.  Love the way you can tell he wears them for underwear (just like a real soldier does) and you know he's going to get hard soon and just pump in another load.

This is actually from an eBay ad.  Kind of surprising it didn't get pulled, but it's fairly accurate of what would happen when a guy slips into silky nylon like this.  Always drives me crazy when you get a shot through the silky nylon.  Not completely sheer, but you're not going to ever see that with scratchy cotton!

I'm sure he might have had the option of leaving the red Adidas ones up and sliding them over his silkies.  It's fun to experiment with different combinations.  It's also a form of edging as you try to find the best sliding combination especially when you acquire some new shorts--which can either be new new, or "previously worn" and now you get to feel what the last guy felt--right on your cock like he did on his.  

Sorry, a little fantasy break here.  I don't know if this is posed or not, but WTF dude!  If this was high school and I saw something like this, I'll tell you how far I would probably have gone.  If this guy had anything to do with swimming or I had seen him in a nylon speedo or shorts or any other nylon connection, I would probably have broken into his house at some point and gone through his underwear drawer, gym bag, or otherwise found out what was under that bulge.  I would have had no trouble wearing what I'd found under my pants while watching him in class.  Ok, back to more silkies....





Another major score.  He used these blue (Adidas?) nylon shorts to slide over his green silkies for another spectacular load.  I'm surprised he had enough strength to take these after pictures.  Nylon ejaculation can be SO intense that sometimes breathing is about the only bodily function that is possible after shooting.

These pics allowed me to blow them up and lighten them, but then it wouldn't let me
 upload them into the blog.  So you can make out what's going on here, but it was really hot bigger and lighter!




I love the innocence of this photo.  It's like maybe his first nylon shorts picture?  /The shorts look so good on him and there's just the beginning of a nice boner sticking into the layers of nylon he has on under.  Wonder how many?





What I love about his pictures so much is that this pic alone would be so hot but.....



Then you get the real money shot!  Look at the size of the load!  I love it when the waistband gets sperm-soaked like that.  Even better when it stains and remains.  His shorts actually do look remarkably clean considering what I assume has been years of ejaculating going on.  Maybe he just has a huge collection?  Anyway, I can't thank him enough for allowing me to post these.   

 

5 comments:

Jim said...

Hey Dave,

Thank you so much for featuring me and my pictures on your blog. I love it! They way you describe my pictures are awesome and really sexy.

Anyways, I’d have to quote you on this:

“I know I've said this before, but after we both had ejaculated and sometimes before nap time and sometimes after, "Want to trade shorts for now?" Yeah dude, that means you take off your sperm soaked shorts and give them to me to put on and I do the same for you to put on. Falling asleep with another guy's sperm in your nylon shorts is an amazing thing to do. Then, thinking down the line, of course you are going to do it again the same way by ejaculating each other into your shorts--only this time you are pumping your load into his sperm that has probably already dried in your silky shorts and he's doing the same.“

I LOVE swapping nylon shorts with other guys like this! Major points if we both shoot our loads in them, then swap shorts and wear each other’s load all night - enough to get me hard again so I can shoot another load into the already spunked pair, mixing our cum together. It’s a great way to bond with other guys in my opinion. Love doing them with a pair of silkies for both of us to swap after creaming it, lol.

Anyways, thanks again for featuring me on your blog, it’s been an honor and privilege. I hope to chat with more guys who enjoy nylon shorts like you Dave. :-)

-Jim

jw said...

I want to swap

Jim said...

I might have some spare silkies that I can swap; what’s your size? Would be nice if we both matched.

jw said...

Large. 214-801-5239 text me and put Nylon in the message.

Dan Smith said...

I'm not one who easily gets embarrassed and I think of that picture you posted of the hot guy wearing wet silkies without his shirt on about not being able to wear them to the grocery store.

I was in the Food Lion and saw a much less good looking dude (with a shirt on) walk in with a pair of grey silkies and definitely no underwear (the way they should be worn) and my jaw dropped. It's a small southern town and I wasn't ever expecting that - but boy oh boy was it hot!