Friday, November 11, 2011

Amazing Nylon Discovery to Report

I meant to include this in the next post about the double nylon suits that (especially) Ocean Champion used to make. Every few years I come across some nylon clothing item that is incredible, hot, and makes jerking off in it even better. I hadn't stopped in our one remaining independent sporting goods store in many years. There was the usual rack of lycra Speedos, lycra jammers, mesh drag suits (some of these do slide but these didn't). On another rack there were some larger suits that looked sort of nylon and didn't quite look like anything I'd seen before. I went to touch them and give them a feel and I couldn't believe what I felt. They were the silkiest, slipperiest, sliding nylon I've felt in a decade or more. They were actually 2 separate suits joined at the waist. I bought 2 of them in the largest size they had. I couldn't help but feeling them up in the bag driving home. Couldn't wait to try them out--that means sliding them up and down my shaft even before I tried them on. Even putting one suit inside the other to enjoy all those layers didn't seem to be enough. I put 2 more pairs of nylon briefs over them to finally get the right thickness and layers. The feeling was amazing. Like I always say, just let the nylon do the work--and these sure did!

The next day I went back and bought 2 more pair. There was another pair but the nylon didn't rub at all. So I don't know if the 4 pairs I bought were just a fluke and some factory sewer accidentally reversed the inner suit that then made them slide that way or they made others that way. I looked them up on line and they are still being sold by Speedo. Unfortunately, buying nylon online isn't always a good idea if you don't already know the brand or if they all slide. So here is the information if you want to check them out: The tag calls them "solid nylon training adult #704020" We only have Sports Authority here and I don't think they carry them You might want to check out any independent, non big-box dealer and feel for yourself. These retailed for $28 but were on sale for less. The nylon is amazing and the way they slide together is so hot. They are really comfortable to wear as underwear and I even wore them to bed one night with a nylon t-shirt. They were almost too distracting because every time I moved, the nylon slid on my dickhead and my ass. They're not much to look at so not bothering to post a picture, but if you can check them out to see if they all slide that way, I'd be interested to hear about it. These are what you want to be wearing when some guy undoes your jeans and reaches into them and finds you hard inside 2 layers of silky nylon. While he starts feeling your cock through the nylon and feels you throbbing inside them while you're making out, he will eventually try to reach inside or untie them to take your cock out. That's when you gently take his hand and put it back on the nylon over your cock and start thrusting into his hand and moaning. If he's got half a brain, he'll take the hint and keep sliding the nylon. Trust me, it won't take you long and he'll be feeling your load through the nylon in his hand. Next time you make sure he has a pair to wear also. Then you can get each other close and just rub your cocks together feeling that nylon sliding around as you both shoot your loads into them.

1 comment:

Men doin' everything in nylon tricot said...

Hi, I know the suit you are talking about and I believe that Speedo is still making them as either a water polo suit or a drag suit. I noticed it was the only 100% nylon anything that International Jock even sold. Their lycra Aussiebum was $79.95! The Ocean Champion suit I refer to were the older style without the decal on them. They were made with the inner suit that slid around under the outer suit. The suits I was referring to in this post, I think, may have just been a fluke of whoever was sewing the inner/outer panels together. I even took a chance on ebay last week and bought a TYR suit in the hopes that the 2 layers slid together, but they don't. I mean it's still a good suit and everything, but without those sliding layers, not much is going to happen. Thanks for your letter.