Saturday, November 12, 2011

Nylon on 11-11-11 or MIP Overload?

It seemed like I should do something special for 11-11-11 yesterday. We still have 12-12-12 for next year assuming we haven't come to an end by then, but having it be all ones means we're probably not going to be around for 2-22-22 in our present forms at least. So I thought of doing something with nylon tricot--like I don't always? I have managed to build up a supply of nylon clothing from mostly the 70's that is known as "MIP" on ebay--or "mint in package"--meaning the item was never opened. Items from the last golden age of nylon never opened or felt or worn or cum on/in. Well, someone may have some of the old Ocean Champion suits still in the original box that I tried on in this surf shop back in the 70's--only I jerked off in them in the dressing room and put them back in the box for some other guy to discover. Yeah, I was pretty kinky back then, too. "Hey, what's this crunchy white stuff on the front of my nylon suit?" After a very thorough bath, I opened the plastic package of a 35-40 year old white nylon tricot (let's just say "smooth front") brief. Unfolding it from the cardboard and never worn before, I slipped it on and up my legs and thighs into place. Knew I'd get a semi from that experience, but was determined not to do anything about it. They felt so good I did wind up slipping another slightly larger pair that were fairly new over them. Then I put on a MIP Sears Men's Store nylon tank in a gold color. Sears tanks and T-s were really good but their briefs really sucked unless you had a square body--they were really strange looking. Then I put on a double nylon pair of A&F shorts I bought several of years ago. The 2 layers of the nylon (and not polyester on these) slide around and over 2 nylon briefs, REALLY slide around. Then a 1970's Hang Ten 100% nylon Hawaiian print shirt. I now own most of them and it's funny that every time I wear them I always get compliments. That shirt slides a lot over my tank. I usually carry my Blackberry in my shirt pocket and when it moves over my nylon covered nipple, I'm always thinking it's on vibrate and I have a call--but it's just the nylon doing it. I've managed to be able to wear a completely acceptable nylon outfit in public this way. Wearing nylon socks might be overdoing it since they are so silky it's hard to keep my sneakers on. Horny s all this nylon made me feel, I didn't have time to do anything about it when I got home because I had to go to a party last night. It was a little more dress up than my daytime sorts allowed so I showered and just put my new nylon underwear back on again. When I got home I was too tired but I thought I'd keep the new nylon theme going and opened up a package of brand new Paris brand nylon pajamas. After Munsingwear's "trico-lon" nylon, Paris is a close #2. Maybe because they were made by Warner's who also made really silky nylon ware for women. These were also that 70's gold color--about the same shade as my nylon tank even though my briefs were virgin white and by now, extra silky. I did take off the outer pair of briefs and just kept the new ones on under my new pajamas. I also found a pair of brand new, gold colored nylon socks that did complete my totally new nylon outfit. The thought that nearly 40 years had passed since some sewing person had made these and wondering how many thousands of guys had worn these same items back then and were there any still around today besides mine? I climbed in to my silky nylon tricot sheets wearing my new nylon underwear and pajamas and zonked out. Woke up seemed like harder than ever in my new layers. Decided since I had managed a whole 24 hours in some of my new nylon without jerking off, I would up it even more. I slipped on another pair of gold colored Paris nylon pj's and even found a fairly brand new JCP Towncraft nylon robe in the same gold color. Made coffee, let the dog out, read he paper all while being distracted by all this nylon sliding around on my body. I always wondered if he guys who actually wore their nylon pajamas under their nylon robes back then noticed this or were turned on by it? Anyway, the only other thing I could think to do was to post all of this here before I go do what I have been wanting to do for the past 24 hours--and that is to shoot a big load (if not 2) into some nylon. I hardly ever shoot the first time directly into my new nylon whatever it is. I usually put it one or 2 layers down in whatever brief/Speedo (especially those new double ones I told you about) layers. New nylon is so much silkier and I like to keep it going longer. Eventually my cum will seep through outer nylon layers and stains will appear. At that point I figure I might as well give it a few direct loads before it hits the wash. As much as I like to continually try out different combinations of nylon layers while jerking off with both hands alternating my stroke up and down my shaft and letting the silky nylon slide over my head, sooner or later I do wash most of them and fold them up so I can open my dresser drawers and see stacks of silky nylon neatly folded and waiting to be worn and jerked off into again (ok, and again) before they get cleaned again. Since I don't have a video crew here to record what I'm about to do and trying to hold the camera and do it at the same time is too distracting, I think it's time I reward myself with having held off for over 24 hours and get put this nylon to work doing what it does best--making me very happy while I fill it with every drop of man juice I have. Oh yeah, while I will be taking the nylon briefs off for use along with 3 or 4 more, the nylon pj's will stay on with my cock sticking out of the fly while I slide those silkies up and down and see how long I can last. I think I already know it won't be very long which just means another blast later.

No comments: