Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Rest Part 2 (as in cleaning off my desktop)


Most of these are as found on the internet and haven't been cropped or enhanced. It's time I clear off all these things from my desktop so I'm just going through everything as it appears. There is no order or grouping by nylon types or styles--some aren't even nylon.

Some of these red suits are 100% nylon. Can you tell which ones?




He's got his own blog, he's cute, and he sometimes accidentally wears nylon suits.



Wearing his 100% nylon Aussiebums.



How can the most famous swimmers in the world, Navy Seals, wear cotton/poly swim trunks. I know I've posted this before, but it is truly a greater mystery than the Sphinx and Jimmy Hoffa combined. I know, "Who's Jimmy Hoffa?"



Just think of what would have happened if all these guys did have on their nylon suits?

These are supposed to be Navy Seals. They sure like to hug.



I think the date on this picture was 1941. Even though nylon had been invented a few years earlier and hadn't been taken over for war materials, these guys are probably wearing silk.


I wish this was a bigger picture so I could determine how many of them are wearing their nylon green silkies for underwear. That is so hot that they still do that.


This guy looks like a bad embalming job but he likes his panty hose--I mean tights.


To me it's all about the nylon, but nylons (tights) ironically aren't all that silky.




Not into jocks, but have to admit this is really a hot picture as seen through his sheer wrestling singlet.



Just a regular guy wearing his nylon briefs--which just happen to be Vanity Fair panties. He is most likely straight as almost all panty wearing guys are. Funny how that worked out.






Oooooooooo, I'm like so scared. Still, he could still wear some other nylon over them and I could probably still get him to ejaculate through a few layers.


Everything is looking up for this wrestling winner or should I say wiener?


I hate it when their seams aren't straight--especially when they are.


PLEASE let the "G" stand for Gay!!














Their legs probably feel pretty good sliding while fucking and at least we can assume they are gay.

It's kind of funny how normal this picture would seem to most of the world. Yup, just 4 regular football players doing what football players do before the camera.



These guys just don't look like they are into it. Maybe they showed up for the photo shoot expecting to be in 100% nylon tricot and instead they wound up with lycra?



No really, I do want to slide that outer layer of your nylon Ocean Champion suit over the inner liner until you shoot your load through both.


I got it at Marshall's for half price. What do you think guys?
















No comments: