Tuesday, February 5, 2013

First New Green Silkies of the New Year


I should qualify the "new" part since I know some of these are repeats and some I really can't remember.  For the known repeats, they were too hot to ignore if I came across them again.  I have scanned through hundreds if not thousands of photos of naked guys this week--as fast as I can click my space bar--looking for guys in underwear or nylon.  Having a nylon fetish does not mean how quickly can I get naked--but how much can I shoot into whatever nylon I am wearing.  I know this is a very minority viewpoint since even Speedo sites with Speedo films mostly all wind up naked in the first 5 minutes to the point that I don't even bother looking at them at all now.  Anyway, enjoy these as there are more to follow.



A new term I have heard recently refers to the black version of Green Silkies as Rangerpanties.  This is a term coined by the men who wear them.  I will have a whole section coming up on them later.  I kind of like the sound of them and since Green Silkies is already taken, Black Silkies is kind of redundant so Rangerpanties works for me.  This hairy chested cutie sure looks hot in his.

I suspect a repeat, but I think the complaint line will be very short if it is.

I haven't been on gay.com in many years, but I took this photo off it and still find it hot.  Not sure what Red Silkies would be called?  HOT?!

Again a repeat, but you can see the abuse the outer shorts have taken and how silky the inner brief still is.  This guy has been wearing these silkies for underwear for a long time.

I'm guessing this isn't a 20 year old marine, but it is someone who likes to wear big Green Silkies.

Sometimes guys fold down the top of their shorts--and sometimes they shove them up their butt cracks as we have seen in dozens of photos.

4 guys just hanging out (and drinking) in their nylon tricot silkies on a Sunday afternoon and having their picture taken.  I could think of a few activities they could be up to that would put a smile on their faces and a big, sticky stain in their silkies.

I guess when you don't have a Party City store near you when you want to dress up, you have to improvise.
Our buddy seen earlier above at right.  Wearing nylon tricot shorts sure make you smile.


Silkies at the pyramids.

Seems like Green Silkies and beer always go together.

I guess they also go with white wine also.

He looks so hot in those Green Silkies I might have to grant him his request.

Don't you wish your mom could have sent you off to school dressed like this?  He's such a wholesome looking cutie that he might be fairly shocked at what I'd like to do to him in those shorts--at least until he felt how good it feels.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another nut busting into my green silkies with this batch of pics. Thanks - keep em cumming.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for bringing back the silkies and ranger panties. I am working on a huge load in my ranger panties right now and think the picture of the guy in the black ranger panties is so hot man. cant wait to see the others.