Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Green Silkies Continued.......

After the (extremely) rare comment from the last posting made me realize I might be mean by posting again so soon for those of you who did blow your load after looking at all those hot men in their nylon tricot silkies--but can you ever have too many green silkies photos?  In fact, it looks like there will also be a 3rd post with more of them.  Should I wait a week for you all to build up a bigger load to blow on them?  No, I wouldn't do that.  I used to like being a prick tease, but now that's really not an option.


Again a repeat, but between the guy touching his huge pair on the left with plenty of room for playing and shooting in them, the hot guy on the right with that bulge in his silky shorts and even the 2 guys in the background in their Rangerpanties, I think it's worth another look.

Yeah, the hair's not working for him, but he knows how to feel his green silkies that look a little more sheer than usual. In this case I doubt that the drapes will match the carpet.

Just a little tight there, buddy, but you're really showing off your inner liner under your equally tight shorts.  I would suggest a couple sizes larger if you want to really get off in those or you could really damage those silkies or yourself while trying in those existing shorts.

Another one of those "What is really going on here?" photos.  The guy on the left is not in green silkies but the newer supplex nylon (more like cotton than nylon) and we can only hope the guy on the right has his silkies on for underwear.  But they both seem to be feeling the nylon ass of the guy in the green silkies center.  Who can resist a nylon covered ass?  Can't tell you how many times I "accidentally" bumped into guys who were wearing them--back when you could wear them to the store and not get arrested.

Look closely because it's a rare sight--you can see through the edges of several of their shorts.  I know, kind of a fine point of seeing silky nylon tricot on these guys, but it's not often you get to see the sheerness of their outer nylon shorts as seen here.

This is another picture from the Green Silkies facebook page which has a HUGE number of likes--I mean who wouldn't like them?  I cropped and enlarged this guy.  I'm afraid if I ever needed an ambulance and someone like him showed up to take care of me, I would immediately assume I had already died and gone to heaven.

In spite of their attempt to show their interest in females, you can bet it's those nylon Green Silkies that turn them on.

There seems to be a lot of dressing up that involves green silkies as there are dozens of photos that show men doing just that.  No complaints, of course.

Ahhhh, peeing outside in your green silkies--even if they are wet.

I wonder if I took this photo to Costco to have it made into a life sized poster.......  You almost have to feel sorry for his Green Silkies if they have to hold that monster inside of them.  It would definitely take 2 hands to get that whopper off inside of his shorts.

A fine selection of various nylon shorts on some men out playing with their guns at night.

Just got home and could live without the rest of his uniform but the Green Silkies stay on forever!
                             
Couldn't do much with this photo because it was a small file but some guys really like to tuck up their silkies

    

Is this a great way to end a blog post or what?  If I was the enemy, I'd drop my gun and come over and request some sexual abuse from this soldier as long as he left those nylon shorts on.  He could fire his big weapon inside them anytime.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to be playing out at night with the guy second from the right in those black ranger panties, i'd help him shoot another gun