Friday, February 8, 2013

Last of the Green Silkies for Awhile

I'll be posting some Rangerpanties soon but back to the regular variety of guys in their nylon after this.



Hoping they have their silkies on under these nylon sleeping bags 
Nothing like 100% male beef with his hands on his 100% nylon tricot underwear

Not asking, not telling, just playing together in bed wearing their nylon green silkies.


His equipment hangs well inside those nylon green silkies he's wearing.

Not sure they would make it into the chorus with those kicks, but they'd have more fun performing in their green silkies instead.

I know it is shocking that anyone would go to sleep without wearing their green silkies, but this guy is not going to help things any with his broom handle.

Not sure what kind of nylon shorts these are but I think that big cock of his is smiling.

Hate to end with a repeat, but still haven't figured out what the fuckee is wearing and why the fucker looks so bored?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could friend these guys on facebook - I'm wet everytime I see a dude in green silkies. Makes me fill up a pair almost every time.

Anonymous said...

I'm also always wet when I see a dude in silkies and fill my pairs up every time we get some new pics.

Anonymous said...

Dave- please post more green silkies pics - I have totally loaded 2 pair of mine so far with these pics. Glad i've got about a dozen pairs left.

Men doin' everything in nylon tricot said...

Sorry, it took about 3 months to find these and now I have posted all of them. There will be some black Rangerpanties coming up soon, though.

Anonymous said...

hey man, I found some awesome pics of actor Milo Ventimiglia (gilmore girl, Heros) in what kinda look like green silkies. He was in a movie where he was a marine and that is the closest they probably wanted to get to the real thing. I saw them I thought you and your reader would love them!! Here are the links:

http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/2672725/milo-ventimiglia-shirtless-for-thats-my-boy-01/

http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/2672727/milo-ventimiglia-shirtless-for-thats-my-boy-03/

http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/2672729/milo-ventimiglia-shirtless-for-thats-my-boy-05/

Thanks!

-the convert

Men doin' everything in nylon tricot said...

I hate to rain on your silkies (because I would encourage people to send me pictures) but he's not wearing nylon green silkies in any of the pictures. Well, technically they are made from a type of supplex or tactel nylon, but it is more like cotton. I think you were understandably blinded by his good looks and just imagined him in real green silkies--but sadly for him (and us) they are not. All green shorts are not created equal.