Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Arnold in Nylon Speedos


I wasn't really looking for pictures of Arnold in nylon Speedos, but when I came across these, I thought I'd post them.  When you think of the thousands of posing briefs he has worn over the years (with most of them being some sort of stretch or lycra) it's kind of amazing to think that he accidentally stumbled across some that were nylon.  Of course, he probably didn't go out and shop for them or probably even care if they were nylon or not.


So this is where it begins with most guys….cotton briefs.  They don't have much choice from birth.  Back then, they had even less choice.  If your were a male, you wore white cotton briefs.  The only choice was which brand.  In this case, these are the 2nd generation of JCP double dash line waistband cotton/polyester briefs which came out in the early 60's and replaced the single dash waistband from the 50's.  These lasted until the late 70's when the blue and gold lines began.  Anyway, that's a different fetish, I was just making reference to what little (as in almost none) guys had in what they wore for underwear.  Have to laugh that for someone who was obsessed with and made his living off his body, mine looks better than his does now.  I guess if you marry enough Kennedy money, your priorities change.  

I think I recognize just about every nylon pattern that Speedo made but they mostly had dorky names and I really only cared that they were 100% silky nylon tricot that I could get off in.

Arnold didn't seem to have much to put in his Speedos but he sure did have a lot of room in those nylon tricot Speedos to get off in.

He kind of looks like a pudgy teenager here but everything is bulging except his crotch.  I can honestly say that I recognize this pattern as a Speedo, but they are silky nylon.

Don't push too hard in those nylon Speedos, Conan

I think this is the improved version…..

I would be curious to know what actual size they were.  I wonder how the elastic held up going over those thighs.

These are lycra but even these don't make him seem as endowed as the rest of his body is.  I know it can be the result of taking steroids but I don't know if he really used them or not.  Speaking of adoring women, he referred to having women "polish his helmet" and I guess we know what that means.  Given his heritage, his helmet would have had a hood over it.

Here he is actually working out in these nylons

Looking good in his striped Speedo--looking better if there was just a little bulge to bend those stripes a bit.

Some kind of nylon suit or maybe shorts

Another view of the yellow lycra.  Not sure if that is a crotch seam or the head of his dick.  I assume he wasn't cut so that's a fairly well defined head if it was covered.

No comments: