Saturday, April 5, 2014

Get Ready To Transition Out of Green Silkies for Awhile….Guys do wear other kinds of nylon, too

The quantity and quality of photos of guys wearing their beloved nylon tricot green silkies has slowed so it's time to start tapping some of the other dozens of photos I have found of guys wearing and enjoying silky nylon tricot in other forms as well.  It is hard to beat a hunky masculine guy wearing a nylon tricot pair of shorts with a panty under it and proud of it, but you will have some other pics to ponder soon…..





I think this may be a repeat, but it's rare to find 5 guys all wearing super silky looking nylon tricot silkies all at the same time.  Who wears them best--they ALL do.   It's impossible not to look hot and sexy in a pair of these and they know it.

Kind of sad that this is a picture someone posted of a fireman who was recently killed in that big fire in Boston.  But, I guess I'd like the last photo of me on the internet to be in nylon tricot so I don't think this is being disrespectful.

Some guys just have to breathe to be sexy, but it helps when you are wearing nylon tricot green silkies and have all of your fingers touching it while you are wearing them.

Looks like St. Patrick's Day brought out the wearing' of the green silkies--both good and bad.  Funny placement of her hand--it wouldn't be so funny if that was my hand because he'd have an even bigger smile on his face when I got done with him.

See what I mean about the quality of the silkies pictures.  Nothing wrong with the size of these guys since even though they recommend you go down one size, I always say go up one because I need room to get you off in them.  Purely selfish on my part, I know, but they will be proud to wear that dried, crunchy stain up near their waistband as a reminder of their "silky pop" from me.

After I blew this photo up, I wasn't entirely sure these were nylon tricot silkies or the cotton-like tactel shorts--luckily my imagination made them into silkies and  made him into dinner.

Yes, the Lord doth giveth and he certainly gaveth a lot to this guy.  I would like to taketh away every drop of sperm and leaveth it inside his nylon tricot shorts.  Amen.

It's a wonder if he can even feel that silky nylon tricot on his body with all that hair, but I'd make sure he did!

Do not try this at home with your nylon green silkies…..

Do try this at home instead (not the smoking) and wear your green silkies for underwear like any other good marine does

Yes, I know, it's the beginning of the end with the green silkies photos…..

….and this would BE The End!

Do you ever wake up in the night in a panic and have to check to make sure you are wearing your nylon tricot green silkies?  This check was caught on camera.  He obviously is wearing them for underwear or his hand wouldn't have stayed in his pants like that.  You can always tell…..

PLEASE God, let this perfect ass normally be in a pair of nylon tricot green silkies!!!

He really puts the bubble in bubble butt, but it really deserves something nylon over it when I'm not servicing it the way he needs it to be.

Sad, now that I've run out of silkies pictures, I'm having to imagine this guy was doing his wash and didn't have any handy to pump his load into.

Of course, if I'm going to repeat a green silkies photo, I might as well choose the best one.

You're uninhibited enough to show the world how you jerk off wearing your shiny lycra UA shirt, but you can't show us your green nylon tricot shorts you are wearing under your pants?

Yeah, some guys will wear just about anything close to a green silky under their clothes, but there's just no substitution for the real nylon thing.

Really makes you wonder what they are thinking when they post some of these pictures.  Looks like his buddy was doing just fine wearing a pair of black Ranger Panties but his partner just had to be shown grabbing his bare ass instead.

Yes, there will be life in nylon tricot after green silkies…..  This guy has managed to fit his entire manhood package into the double nylon crotch of his Aussiebum and still look like an angel at the same time.  My tongue could do some serious damage to his crotch just above that seam where the double nylon starts and his load is going to end.

No comments: