Thursday, April 17, 2014

Pertinent Question Answered--"Do I wear silkies for underwear….?"

I usually don't get any letters or questions from my followers, but I did just get one that I thought I would answer as a post:


"slept in my silkies again last night and woke up hard as a rock.  time to put some starch in them.  do you where silkies for underwear like i do?"

Rather than make up some hot story, I'd rather explain the truth because it's a good question.  As most of you know, my cock has had nylon tricot on it 24/7 for my entire adult life.  This nylon might be in the form of a 100% nylon Speedo, a nylon mormon garment, green silkies, other nylon shorts, nylon panty, or men's nylon briefs.  I am less concerned about what it is than I am about what it feels like--which usually means wearing more than 1 of the above so there is some sliding action going on.  For the same reason I often wear a nylon tank under a nylon t-shirt or a nylon t-shirt under a nylon outer shirt or any combination thereof.   

Once upon a time when we could see another guy bend over and see a flash of his nylon jockey briefs or see a guy walking down the beach in a nylon speedo or maybe a guy in nylon tricot shorts at the supermarket, it would stimulate me to wear something like I had just seen.  It was a sort of "I'm enjoying what I just saw some other guy wearing" kind of thing….usually followed by a hot j/o session in that nylon thinking about what I'd just seen. There were even times when I was able to snag what the other guy was actually wearing and feel first hand (and first cock) what he had on.  Those days of raiding locker rooms or being in the gym at the right time have come and gone now that virtually no guys wear any form of nylon tricot.

So I am now pretty much left up to my own mood to decide what form or nylon tricot I'm going to wear. Unfortunately, living in Hawaii, the humidity can also affect what and how much nylon I'm going to wear depending on the activity and if I will be outside or inside with a/c.

For example, today I will be working mostly outside on my house:  nail gun, compressor, work boots, ladder and will either have on a pair of green silkies with nylon tank top or t-shirt or maybe a pair of nylon panties under a pair of Dolfin shorts--basically the same as wearing a green silky but the shorts (double layer of nylon) will slide over the nylon panty.  This is actually another problem for me…..

If I jerk off into nylon at the end of this post, which I am leaning towards doing, I could either wear a non-sliding green silky or a panty/Dolfin combo without any issues.  If I don't j/o and wear some sliding nylon, I won't get very far into my work project and the "nylon distraction" will begin.  Working with power tools and having silky nylon sliding over the head of my cock or ass is not a good idea for very long.  

So to finally get to the follower's question……no, I don't wear silkies for underwear for the sake of wearing silkies for underwear!  I wear silkies when I don't need or want to be too distracted by sliding nylon.  The makers of green silkies (Soffee) have obviously and consciously placed the inner panty brief against the outer short with the nylon "backwards" so that the two don't slide together.  If they were to put the liner in the opposite way they have it, the inner brief would slide against the outer short and there would be a whole new wave of jokes being made about wearing them….and the "silky pop" would become a more expected result from wearing them.  Currently the 2 layers of nylon are, in fact, just 2 layers of nylon that look and feel good.  The outer short helps to cover the inner bulge of what is basically a panty without the double nylon crotch and makes them more acceptable and less underwear looking.

I basically wear what nylon tricot is out there based on the mood I'm in, the likelihood I will want to jerk off in them afterwards, and the distraction factor of having silky nylon sliding around with what I happen to be doing.  In other words, there is no simple answer for me when it comes to wearing silky nylon tricot!  Sorry, no pics, but there will be some more soon…..

No comments: