Wednesday, June 11, 2014

A few more vintage suits before a big return to Green Silkies…..

I realize that only hardcore nylon dudes are going to look at this post.  No big bulges, no skimpy suits, and not a lot of skin.  But for those who remember these super vintage nylon suits, these are some really great photos.

In the meantime, a member sent me a link to an amazing number of new green silkies.  There were actually dozens of nylon silkies photos I'd already posted so whoever is doing this blog is really into them--looks to be straight, though.





Might have posted this one or one like it in the previous post.  Funny how much more turned on I am by these big vintage nylon suits made with 2 layers of silky sliding nylon than some tiny suit that isn't even big enough to hold an erection.

We had naked swimming at this age, but I sure wish I would have had access to these nylon suits back then.

I had to crop off some of their legs to get more of their suits in, but there are some guys who are taking advantage of close proximity.  This is from the mid-70's.

Same coach with some of his star double nylon wearing swimmers.  At least they made those jackets short enough to show off their nylon suits.  Some of the guys can't keep their hands off that silky nylon.

This picture will blow up bigger.  Interesting positioning of the arms of some of the swimmers in the front row.  Guess we know who is going to be sliding around on top with their nylon suits on.

Sort of hard to explain how incredible these nylon suits feel to someone who think they just look like baggy swimwear, so just take my word for it.  So easy to slide those 2 silky layers of nylon over those cocks and finish them off inside those suits.


Unusually large pecs for this period.  That light colored nylon suit will stay in my dreams…...

Add caption

You can just make out their silky liners inside these incredible double nylon tricot suits

Another super silky suit.  Remember when guys used to wear religious medals?

Wonder what's going on with blondie's little black showing under his double nylon suit.  How many layers of nylon do you need anyway?  I think that goes along with how rich or how thin can you be?

A nice affectionate nylon wearing (and feeling) water polo team from the 70's.  Who cares if the suits match as long as they are all nylon tricot--and they are.

And the first place trophy goes to the guy with the silkiest double nylon suit.  I wonder if that nose on the coach is attached to those big glasses?

Some more incredible Ocean Champion or Dolfin suits here

Sorry, this was a small picture and I may have tried too hard here…trying to hard in nylon is a good thing, though

Like the guys feeling their double nylon suits feeling that nylon slide while lusting after the double nylon covered ass in front of them

These guys are dressed just about right here and have on 2 layers of silky nylon tricot on display while their presenter just has on 1 layer hidden away.

Ok, hope you weren't too bored, but some of us are getting off on these pics right now…..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, these are FANTASTIC pics of the old suits. I had to go get some of my old Ocean suits while I looked at these pics (and I hope I didn't hurt myself but some of those shots made me explode). So sad that most of those suits got heavy abuse from use, chlorine and the concrete, and then probably were tossed. But we have these great pics.

Brian

Men doin' everything in nylon tricot said...

I know what you mean. We sort of forget how incredible those OC's were….and still are even after all these years. I will post some more soon--have a lot of silkies to post as well. Wish it was possible to see guys wearing some "legitimate" nylon like this in person. Imagine being surrounded by a bunch of USMC wearing their silkies and pretending to be drunk so they could claim they don't remember a thing about what they did the night before?! ha ha