Monday, June 30, 2014

June is over but the silkies just keep on going here…..

This is the last of the lesser quality photos from a really great site, but you will like the return of some better quality  ones soon.  I know, I'm stuck in silky heaven here, but like I keep saying, these guys are the only men out there who are not only wearing silky nylon tricot, but they are proud, and excited about wearing their silkies and love to post pictures of themselves.  




He's wearing a really huge hat and is looking good in his silkies.

Some of their statements are kind of out there.  There is obviously some sexual overtones, but so is the violence.  I think they should just stick with the sexual references…..

For some of these guys it's all about nylon tricot silkies and guns…..


How long do you think these silkies will remain behind the glass and ignored?  I would have to borrow them overnight and put some of my personal starch into them before returning them…..  

The best I could do with this photo but I think there are enough for each night of the week before I'd have to repeat.  The reality is that I would probably go through half of them the first day and then look forward to repeating the rest of the week.

I think this is a repeat, but it's a good one

I'll bet he'd be happy to show his DI that he's wearing his silkies without having to be choked into it.

If only…..

Wish this picture of these ranger panties was bigger, but you can see he is filling his panties like a true ranger.

Again, I think a repeat, but the way that ginger is feeling his green silkies so totally, I hardly notice his bulging buddy has his dick in some cotton under his silkies.

No reason to ever take these nylon tricot silkies off…..

Feeling a little naughty in his silkies today.

Imagine finding 3 hot bodies just laying there with nothing else on but their 100% nylon tricot silkies?

This seems to be one of their statements for justification to wear their silkies

nice big head showing through his silkies

check out the rest of his  wardrobe…...

No comments: