Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Hope You Are Having a Silky Summer…..These guys sure are!

How is your Silky Summer going?  Most of these new pictures are from a silky site that one of our followers sent me.  They aren't very large pictures and I've done what I can with them, but they are mostly new and mostly HOT.  Now see what you can do with them wearing yours…..






Forget sniffing his bicycle seat, I want my face to be his bicycle seat.  The other guy is probably experiencing major crotch chaffing from those giant shorts unlike our green silkies guy.

This picture is from the early days when I was first discovering the sources of military photos of guys in their PT shorts or Green Silkies as they now call them.  The drill sergeants not only wore their nylon tricot silkies (most of them long after the new tactel / supplex shorts were introduced, I noticed) but they also got to wear nylon shirts, too.  I would also like to think they got the pick of whoever they wanted in line each day wearing their own silkies--but that's more in the fantasy realm…..

I just want you all to know that whatever color or shade your green silkies happen to be, I am not the least bit prejudiced.  I will get you off inside them and will trade you the ones I have also just pumped my load into.  In fact, some of my best friends are green silkies.

I'll bet he was around before silkies and he'll be wearing them for a long time to come.

I almost didn't post this picture because it was from a series of 3 and it was fairly clear that the outer shorts layer was not nylon tricot but the tactel / supplex cotton material.  But the inside liner is clearly silky nylon so I'm just posting this one shot.  Speaking of shots, I'm guessing this guy used my not-preferred-but-better-than-nothing method of ejaculation.  He probably used his hand directly on his cock to jerk off into them.  Like I said, better than nothing, but it's way better to actually feel the silky nylon tricot with your hand(s) over your entire cock and then shoot inside--which usually winds up nearer the waistband than the middle like these.  I wonder if Sherlock Holmes would guess this?

Not a very clear picture, but any guy wearing his silkies is still a good picture.

Guy on the left is wearing the new, cotton-like PT shorts while the guy on the right is going to get some special attention between those big thighs while wearing his nylon tricot green silkies.

Love to see these casual, hanging out, pictures of guys almost indifferent to the fact that they are wearing a nylon tricot panty / liner / brief under their nylon shorts together called Green Silkies.  Unfortunately it doesn't look like either has taken advantage of what can happen while you are wearing them yet.

This guy is READY.  He's got his left hand just resting on his silky nylon shorts ready to get a load out into them and his right hand ready to grab his gun.  That cot kind of looks like it has a nylon liner on it, too.  If so, he could easily just roll over and fuck it in his green silkies and shoot his load hands free.

Again, not a really good picture but shows 3 guys in their nylon green silkies underwear and that they are packing inside of them.

I heard he won….  Kind of has a USMC / "Lion King" look going on here.  Simba in Silkies?

Silkies really do go with every look and are timeless…..

Sometimes I wonder if I like silkies' fronts or silkies' backs better.  Asses look so sexy covered in nylon tricot, that waistband with the seam, those legs that nylon travelled over into place, and those arms that could pick me up wearing my silkies and rub me up and down his body until we both filled our shorts.  Yeah, that will work.

Another photo of the temporary insanity that silkies cause when straight guys wear them.  Poor guy just standing their feeling his silkies with both hands and he gets attacked by another silky wearing guy while another guy is paralyzed with fear and unable to help either.

No comments: