Sunday, September 21, 2014

Hot Guys in Silky Nylon Tricot…..


The nylon picture file is pretty full again so get ready for some more pictures of guys wearing and having fun in their nylon tricot…..


Can you find the nylon tricot in this picture?  Why would anyone want to wear the tiny, scratchy, constraining lycra suits on the left.  All it would take is for the guy in the middle to have his hand accidentally rest on the ginger's nylon suit for him to see what he is missing.  A better way to get the message across is to feel that silky nylon tricot sliding up and down his shaft and having the best ejaculation of his life.  It's not going to happen in that little bikini he has on.


Sometimes guys wind up in nylon tricot and maybe they don't even know.  Does this guy know how lucky he is?  Maybe he would know if his manhood exploded his load into them.

If they happen to be wearing some more nylon under those shorts, sliding that silky material up and down their cocks will soon produce a giant explosion inside those shorts.

I love it when you just happen to see a guy wearing some shiny shorts (usually polyester but can feel and work just like nylon tricot).  Given that there is almost no nylon tricot out there for guys to buy, this is as close as they can come to it.  Too bad he doesn't know how much better it would feel sliding up and down his cock even more than the other guy's mouth.

These Truwest water polo suits can be super silky and can work really well to jerk off with.  They also show off what a guy has to show off.

There is something hot about seeing an abused suit and this water polo one gives you an idea of the grabbing that does on under the water.

At first I thought wow, this hot guy in this little nylon tricot suit.  But then I wondered, how can he be wearing the most revealing suit available (white nylon), then wet, and there is almost no bulge or indication of his male parts at all?  In his defense, sometimes white nylon suits can have as 3 layers of nylon in the front as well as 2 all around to minimize the sheerness.  Sometimes if you are lucky, these multiple nylon layers will slide over each other--but then we should be seeing the resulting staining that DNA brings to this nylon.  So no bulge and no DNA stains….this guy needs help!

I'm not a big fan of wearing nylon anything that is too small to allow for your erection and your ejaculation (in that order, of course).  However, these are still looking pretty good here…..

I think I remember some stretch nylon briefs like this.  As good as these look, I think they were kind our rough and stretchy and would probably damage your cock if used to ejaculate into them.  If you want something sheer, with no seams and openings in front, thin elastic, and something super silky to shoot your load into, just wear a vintage nylon tricot panty.  In fact, wear 2.  If you have a problem with them not being made for men, get over it, and be man enough to wear and shoot into them.

A standard nylon wearing Australian lifesaver.  I'd like to think of them as more of a life giver since that's what wearing that silky nylon tricot suit can do for you.

Of all the tens of thousands of pictures I have done through over the years of guys wearing nylon, I don't think I've ever seen a picture of a guy pulling out the front of his suit like this.  You can even see the sheerness of the nylon before you get to the second layer of the liner.

"I'd like to thank my mother, father and coach but most of all my silky nylon suit I wear for competition and for underwear.  I'm feeling the nylon now as I speak and as soon as it dries out (which will be fast), I will enjoy what else I can do inside my silky suit."

See what I mean?  This is more of what you expect when a guy is wearing wet white nylon…..

I really had a fantasy that this kid would be asking for…"Please send me some nylon tricot Speedos and some silky panties as well."  Then the rest of it can stay the same.  Truthfully, #2 is probably true with "the camp director wears nylon tricot Speedos, too."  They really did…..

You can tell the guy in the shiny shorts is the more experienced silky shorts wearer as he checks out the other guys's shorts to see if they slide well enough to get him off in.

Some of these Truwest nylon suits are amazing when you slide them on your (or someone else's) erection.


No comments: