Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Moving On From Lifesaving Nylon Tricot to Life Enhancing Green Silkies

I found more pictures of the same lifeguard competition--maybe taken by the mystery guy in the last post?  Another collection of hot, mostly straight, hunky guys wearing their silky nylon tricot suits or shorts.  I'd like to think that they would recognize how much better this nylon feels, but I suspect most of them have their cotton bb or briefs waiting for them in the locker room.  How can they do that?




Diving for their beach flag--one less than there are guys in nylon.  Those asses look so hot in their silky nylon tricot and the lifeguards are all prime beef for sure.  Actually, this has the beginning of a good nylon orgy with all those guys in all that nylon tricot…..

I happened to notice that these 4 hot guys all wearing their double nylon Dolfin suits are the same ones below.  The 2nd guy in the blue rash guard has got on a really big suit and ready for a lot of action…..
I would have a hard time deciding if I would want to be laying on top of them in my nylon suit or lying underneath them?

Same guy in both pictures again.  I'd like to think that those are DNA stains on the front of his suit.  I sure have enough of them with it on them…..

Nice to see how his man parts move in his double nylon suit like that.


The biggest bulge photo in all of the hundreds of pictures I had to sort through to find these.  Then crop, enlarge, enhance as much as possible. Hope you appreciate my efforts!

Not entirely sure what is going on here.  It does seem to involve wearing nylon shorts as underwear, hard cocks, and some ejaculation so it's all good whatever it is.  Really hot memory of an old bf putting his hard cock into my nylon briefs after he had jerked me off inside them and then sliding his cock inside my nylon with a big load in them and was able to shoot his load in with mine…..

Doesn't look like this is going to happen officially, but the almost 40,000 people who like their silkies page on Facebook are going to keep wearing their silkies for underwear and around weather they are official or not.

When I was a kid, I never seemed to hear them called nylon panties, they were always silk panties.  So calling their nylon shorts silkies makes sense.  Calling the black shorts ranger panties also makes sense.  Using silk as a verb, to me, implies sliding the silky nylon up and down my shaft and over my head until I totally cream in them.  These guys call that a silky pop.  How can you not silk when you are wearing these?

Time to rack his balls…..

A swamp romp repeat.

I also want you to wear your black ranger panties…..

Please refer to the sign above…..  Your body and that cock really deserve to be in silky nylon 24/7 so get with it.

Hope he's playing with the guy and his huge bulge above…..

Would love to go flying with you, but it would just involve active movement with me in my silkies and you in yours…..

Even the flag is stiff…..

No comments: