Thursday, September 25, 2014

Nylon Submission

Have to admit, "Nylon Submission" is a pretty good title for a nylon tricot site!  I would love to have someone submit to my desires in nylon, but I will settle for this first submitting of nylon pictures from one of our followers.  Maybe if he gets some encouragement there will be more?  I've already warned him that there are almost no comments or emails on any of my posts.  Just my thanks and a few photo clean-ups might be all he gets.  So THANK YOU!


Sub 4 made just about the best nylon tricot for their suits and that nice cock of his is lucky to be in them.

Is this a problem when they are wet?  No, not as long as you leave them on :-)

Even better from the front.  Aussiebums made some pretty good nylon tricot suits.  Really, the best of the new millennium. 

These shorts are probably the double layer nylon without a liner.  That leaves it open for you to chose what sort of inner nylon you want to wear under them  Almost whatever you chose will probably slide under the over shorts--if it doesn't, you should find something that does.

If you don't wear anything under your double nylon shorts,  your dick head may be on display through the nylon (OH, NO) and your goods could be on display below your shorts.  Back when you could wear these shorts to the supermarket, I would always make sure whatever nylon I was wearing underneath was showing in that v-notch on each leg.  People want to know, right?  These nylon shorts were also the best thing to wear over your nylon Speedo at the beach.  Many a time I would play prick tease and make people wait before I would slide my silky nylon shorts down to reveal my nylon Speedo selection for the day…..   Sadly today, people seem to run away from Speedos and not to them.

These were popular at one time.  They were called "onion skins" and you can see why.  They were slightly sheer and you could always pretend like you didn't know that your Speedo choice was on display through your nylon shorts.  They were a little plasticky, but they did slide very easily over other nylon and they did allow you to see what kind of nylon (no lycra back them) suit a guy had on.

I think this is one of my favorites.  They are a good size Sub-4 that are displaying his goods but also have enough room for some activity within.  Great legs, casual pose and a "maybe he will" - "maybe he won't" attitude.  My guess is that he will  :-)

What is it about orange and red nylon?  On rare occasion, these double nylon shorts were cut so that the 2 layers of the shorts slid over each other.  That way if you didn't want to wear any additional nylon underneath them, those 2 layers of silky nylon would easily provide enough nylon movement for easy ejaculation--nylon makes that very easy.  Always remember, "let the nylon do the work" which is sliding over 2 or more layers and letter your manhood enjoy the results…...

Another classic Aussiebum.  Why guys wear lycra suits with smashed in parts and skin tight compression that won't allow for any movement….well, who knows?

A big manhood head seen between 2 or more layers of nylon is incredible.  Be aware that, yes, for display purposes wet nylon is good, but wet nylon doesn't slide.  Dry nylon does.  Even here in the tropics, I'm always amazed at how much silkier nylon is on the mainland because of the dryer conditions.  My solution is to put whatever nylon I'm about to play with into the driver for a few minutes and then get busy…..   ok, you get busy now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post - keep it cummin!