Thursday, May 7, 2015

Sagging Silky Shorts


Interesting thing about having a nylon tricot fetish is observing other guys who might appear to have a similar one or maybe just into a look instead.  I was able to download these from silkyboys but it is a pay site and I just can't bring myself to pay for disappointment.  Not sure if these guys are really just into the baggy boxer short look or the whole sagging thing or actually like the silky feel of these shorts--which, I believe, are a silky polyester.  In any case, they seem to like multiple layers of them so they are obviously aware that they slide over each other--and you know what that leads to.....

I remember a couple of my nephews wearing these in the 90's and I can't say I've seen anyone wearing them much after that.  So enjoy what could be straight guys enjoying their sagger look and being bad.....not really.

3 layers of anything silky is a good thing.  Just don't let me see a pair of cotton boxers on underneath all this silkiness or you also better have a spanking fetish because that's what you're going to get.....

Too bad wearing something silky on top wasn't part of the look, too.

These all might be just one guy showing off his collection but it's a good look for not being nylon tricot.  Love the little DNA swimmers on his shorts.

Those shorts look like they could actually be silk or some sort of combination.

Interesting that wearing 2 layers of silky shorts isn't part of the look but wearing multiple athletic shorts or pants is.

No comments: