Saturday, May 2, 2015

What didn't post from yesterday


I guess my unpublished blog from yesterday did make it into the draft folder and I am able to post it today....  Don't get too used to 2 blog posts in one day!





I ran into this one again and just had to post this guy feeling what looks like some kind of silky nylon tricot suit over his giant sausage.  He sure has a lot more self control than I do but then again, maybe it is a real sausage and he's not really feeling anything but the nylon on his hand?

What has become a fairly rare sighting now with the green silkies Facebook page going almost G-rated

A repeat, but he still reminds me of Daniel Craig and I'm sure it's just before he turns to face his partner and slowing begins moving his nylon tricot Aussiebum back and forth over his partner's.....

The latest best green silkies fb page.  I think I like his nylon gold jacket almost as much as his silkies....
Not a bad design for a men's nylon brief only these aren't nylon tricot.  A double panel of silky nylon that slides, this elastic that doesn't get in the way, and a great color.
Let's put the "oboy" into more than just the waistband with these briefs and make them out of some silky nylon tricot......















No comments: