Tuesday, June 23, 2015

A 2nd Blog Post Today with New Nylon Pics

It's still the same day here in honolulu, but the next day everywhere else.  Finding this new site:  http://silkynylonsports.tumblr.com   kind of inspired me to do another post.  There are a lot of photos from "Rex Racer" who still has some of the best nylon videos on Xtube and I recognize some of the stills on this site.  I often look at others who Like" a picture and it sometimes leads to other sites.  I guess I've already spouted enough nylon philosophy and theory today so you can just enjoy these pics......


An unusual angle but still hot.  I'm guessing this is a nylon suit, but if it's not, that body deserves it to be!

I think satin is sort of a sub-category of nylon tricot.  It may actually be nylon and feels smooth and looks silky, but sometimes the inner fabric is not particularly silky feeling.  Of course there's nothing to stop you from wearing some satin eye candy on the outside and a couple of layers of silky nylon tricot on the inside for the finish.  Never having worn satin much less with another guy also wearing it, I can only assume that we would both have a good time sliding around in it.  

I hope you all can tell that he is wearing a nylon tricot suit--probably an Aussiebum.    The parade float designer may have just handed the guys an orange suit to match everything else--maybe he knew they were silky nylon tricot or not.  Wonder if these guys got to keep them at the end of the parade?

Some more silky looking satin.  Would how it would feel sliding over the green satin above?

A look inside Rex Racer's silky filled closet.  No need to come out of this one with all this nylon to play with.

How many of you know that Sub 4 made some of the best, silkiest nylon?

Insport was another really silky brand.  All of these shorts were really well made and should still be serviceable and silky enough to still be doing what they do best....

So hot to see another guy with all his silky nylon shorts piled up like this--ready for action.

The shorts on the left are nylon tricot and the ones on the right maybe not.  If they were to rub their shorts together,  2 groups of sperm cells would soon be swimming together in a dual meet.

I have the entire line of these shirts in every color and many sizes.  I think I had already bought several and then found many of them onsale at the end.  Smooth and silky as they feel and look, they don't slide very well over other nylon.

Here's the same brand in another color.  I'm not sure what the company was thinking with this style. I think they intended them for a "rap look" or 90's club-kid look but I don't think I ever saw more than 1 or 2 guys wearing them but then I wasn't into either.  I was / am, however, into feeling how silky they are.  I have worn a white one with an LDS nylon garment under and then a long sleeve shirt over them both.  So you would see the shiny nylon material and just think it was some sort of dry-fit or microfibre sports shirt.  If anyone else knew what that scoop neck undershirt really was, they would never come up and ask--too bad.


This guy should really have a smile on his face wearing all that silky nylon.  Maybe his teammate was late for their rubbing match.  They will both be winners in those outfits.


If you are ever lucky enough to get your hands on a guy wearing an outfit like this, please take advantage of feeling the silky nylon shirt sliding over his shorts and what you can do with them

And as long as I'm admonishing guys for ignoring their nylon, I'm glad they've both left all their nylon on for this shorts-fuck, but why not take advantage of those layers of sliding nylon that they're both wearing?

A great package with fantastic wrapping with no need to unwrap it for enjoyment (or DNA staining)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post - but I am jealous of Rex Racer's closet - I'd stay there for days!!!!!!!

Men doin' everything in nylon tricot said...

Yes, but we might have to wait in line for our turn! Hopefully he wouldn't mind if we left a little DNA behind? It would be a great place to throw a party for a few close friends....

Tony said...

I have like 15 pairs of original Sub4 shorts. They are the best!