Friday, June 12, 2015

Summer Nylon Tricot Clearance....Already

Just clearing out my current file of collected nylon pics from the last several months.  I need to start over again because it gets too difficult to tell which ones I've already posted or if I posted all of a series or not--well, just easier to start a new file.  Unfortunately, that file currently is empty so it may be awhile before I find some new things.  I try not to repeat--unless they're really worth repeating.  If you really are desperate for something new, go back a few years on this blog and look--they will seem new again!  There may be a couple of repeats in this but not as bad as some blogs.  There are a lot of blogs out there that are made up of almost the same repeated identical things--they just "borrow" from each other and repost.  Of course most of the blogs just deal with naked guys and this one just deals with nylon tricot as much as possible and some lycra when I have to.

Well, keep enjoying your nylon tricot whatever this summer--spread the word and the feel!  I do have a nylon tricot agenda and want some more converts so get sliding, guys!
This IS the crop--the photo was much larger and I can't really get any closer.  I think it's enough to show that he's probably wearing a 100% nylon tricot either Ocean Champion or Dolfin probably as part of a water show.  I love it when they have on really big, double nylon suits pulled all the way up because it means that there will be plenty of room for them to get hard and plenty of room for me to get them off inside.  Sure hope he was able to enjoy that experience at some point in that silky suit he has on....


I think I have stated my own personal preferences regarding nylon and gender but here it is again.  I am personally not interested in drag, dressing up, looking like a woman, thinking about women or turned on by women's clothing.  In other words, just because it's a panty doesn't interest me--especially 99.9% of what panties are made out of or look like today.  However, I can't ignore than my very first encounters with nylon tricot were with panties (for some reason called silk panties then).  The interest was not because of they were girls' but because they were nylon tricot.  It never spread upwards for bras or downwards for nylons--however, who would not be turned on by these beefy, masculine guys getting off in their pantyhose?  No, they're not nylon tricot, but It's my blog and my fetish and I can make up the rules as I go along.....

Of course, I'd like to think that they are really into this form of nylon and not just being paid for the photos but who knows....

Rubbing cocks together in any kind of nylon is always a good thing....

I've never done it with pantyhose like this and don't expect I could get off like this unless there was another pair of something silky and sliding over them, but I bet it feels awesome.

The practice of wearing a double layer nylon suit over your lycra suit is supposed to increase drag in the water for practice.  It also hides your bulge when you either have too big or too small of a cock.  But mostly it's because the outer nylon suit almost always slides over the inner lycra one.  Unfortunately if the inner lycra suit has emasculated your masculine parts, that sliding nylon isn't going to allow you a whole lot of pleasure.

Every once in awhile there is an extra good lycra wrestling singlet worth showing and this is one....Somehow there is enough room for this guy to be sporting a big crotch area with possibly enough room for ejaculation from another nylon something over that singlet.

Double crotch seams are always a turn on (as long as there aren't too many of them or they get in the way).  That sweater area could also be spelled sweeter area.....

I think I see desert waiting.....

I know it's a repeat, but this gif is so amazing.  If those shorts have a sliding nylon tricot or silky polyester liner, he could be shooting a huge load into them without even trying.

I love this photo because he is really showing that he gets nylon tricot....

Do 100% nylon tricot Aussiebums make every guy look like this or is it the guy making this suit look so silky?

While he's busy handling his balls, that silky double nylon Truwest suit bulge really needs some attention.

Another "star" wearing his red silky nylon tricot in the same post...

Too tired to resist someone wanting to get him off in that red nylon Speedo.

I also heard the term "swimmers" used n that incredibly hot Australian film "Drown" that I saw last weekend.  It  should have been financed by Aussiebum because there were so many nylon suits in the movie.

No comments: