Thursday, June 11, 2015

Utilitarian Purposes (excuses) That Guys Might Use to Wear Nylon Tricot

I still hold on to the dream that once a guy wears nylon tricot anything, that he will immediately recognize its superiority to cotton and the pleasure of feeling it and shooting his load into it.  Unfortunately reality has its own rules and that is for 50+ years swimmers discarded their cotton briefs in their lockers only while wearing their nylon suits for swimming and working out and then returned their silky suits to their locker prison and their poor cocks to the scratchy cotton.  Of course, it if happened to be the University of Minnesota or Hawaii's swim team locker room, that suit may have been liberated for a much longer life getting me off than dying a slow death from chlorine rot.  Sometimes guys need a reason to wear nylon--other than their coach telling them to or the Mormon Church introducing them to nylon tricot G's and requiring them be worn 24/7.  At least with green silkies (nylon tricot PT shorts) their original use has been widened to be used as underwear by the military who will endure "silky induced boners" and ultimately do a "silky pop" ejaculation into them.

Here are a few (borrowed) shots from a "Fun Mud Run" where guys often either wore nylon under or over their gear.  The "reason" being it would be easy to wash off, would dry quickly, or some other valid excuse to wear something silky out in public.  Why do they even need an excuse?  Why would anyone?  How large is the universe?





Don't get too excited.  Most of these shorts might be chemically made from nylon (tactel or suplex), they are a far cry from silky nylon tricot.  Some are also wearing Under Armour--which is just about the only lycra I'd almost approve of--if I had to approve of any lycra.

Nice to see a man wearing a Speedo in public--even though there is absolutely nothing silky about it....

This looks like a recruitment poster but I wouldn't join unless they were wearing nylon tricot green silkies....they could always do a quick change.

Another utilitarian use of what could be nylon.....

There's a lot going on here--especially in those nylon tricot Ranger Panties on the right.

Nothing going on with those suplex cotton-like shorts on the left, but those double nylon mesh sorts probably slide over those lycra shorts really well and for sure whatever that orange nylon on the right is will really slide over those shiny lycra shorts.  If you have to wear lycra, at least have some nylon over them to slide.  It doesn't work the otherway around....



These other photos are compliments of an evolving nylon connoisseur who seems to be getting it.....  

Hind made a really great line of nylon tanks like this.  If you happened to be at a Woolworth's final sale, you maybe were able to clean up on a few dozen as I did and the end of that era.  They also made incredible nylon shorts that were also designed to be swimwear--but in actuality, more like sexwear.  The way I found out is when I snuck into the coaches office and was able to get his super silky Adolph Kiefer double nylon suit.  Because he wore it on the pool deck but never seemed to get wet, it was (is still) and incredibly silky suit.  He also had a pair of yellow, nylon tricot Hind shorts.  The inner liner slid over the outer liner with the slightest movement.  A few years later I happened to be wearing them when I stayed unexpectedly at a couple's (2 guys) house.  They were hoping I'd share their bed, but I was only attracted to one and not so much the other.  The one I wasn't interested in left for work and the other one came into my room.  Of course I was sleeping in my silky nylon Hind shorts.  The guy came over and started making out with me....  I was semi-hard from sleeping in those shorts and getting firmer with kissing him.  He reached over and couldn't help but feel that silky nylon tricot slide on my cock.  Ok, so I'm a moaner and I moaned.  As usually happens, even when a guys knows the silky nylon sliding up and down my shaft feels good, they seem to think that they have to reach inside or remove them...wrong.  I gently (but firmly) grabbed his hand and placed it back over the nylon covering my cock and said something like "feels good".  I probably added another uncontrolled moan as well in case he wasn't getting it.  It's always amazed me how intuitive guys can be about sliding nylon on another guy's cock for the first time.  Just the right pressure, just the right speed, just the right slide over my cock head--it seems to be a naturally occurring skill.  I didn't even have to say "let the nylon do the work" (which it does VERY well) to him as sometimes guys would grab the sliding nylon so tight it wouldn't slide at all and squeeze too hard.  Anyway, this guy kept it up and the kissing as well.  He (and I) got the reward when the uncontrollable shaking and then shooting started to pump out of my cock and into that silky nylon.  I was so turned on I don't think I was even thinking about the fact that they started out in a swim coaches locker along with another nylon suit.

He had to get going to work so there wasn't any reciprocation on my part--although asking him to wear my cum-soaked shorts so he could also feel the silky nylon might have induced him to be late for work if I had suggested it.  I still have the coaches suit and those silky (now pretty stained) faded yellow nylon Hind shorts.

A little attitude, some nylon tricot and get out of my way....

He wouldn't have to move at all....I would dine between his legs and feel his silky balls on my lips before I got him off inside that ice blue nylon tricot Aussiebum.  Any protest and I might have to tie him up to those iron bars.

The military use of nylon tricot green silkies has switched from PT use to wearing for underwear--and who can blame them.  

Great way to finish off another nylon blog post with an unknown brand, but definitely nylon tricot.....

No comments: