Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Preaching To The Choir About Wearing 100% Nylon

It's a little embarrassing to admit how much time I've wasted looking through thousands of pictures to find the ones of these guys wearing their nylon. I guess I will just never get over the fact that most guys (gay or straight) don't know about wearing 100% nylon tricot. The fact that nylon still has a negative reputation and men with their external sex organs can be slaves to the cotton lobby that says it's the fabric of their life. Not only does nylon feel better, the practical sexual aspects of it (visual and tactile) are such no brainers to me. Of course I have the advantage of being a lifelong fan (ok, since age 5) and since I left home at 17, have managed to collect, "rescue" from locker rooms, buy, and 11 years collecting on ebay. Well, if you have taken the time to read my previous preaching posts, you know what I'm talking about. I'm always hopeful we'll see another men's nylon comeback. I mean we've seen guys wearing pony tails, pierced ears, scarves on their heads, capri pants, wearing their pants under their asses, baggy boxer shorts, I hope the fashion gurus will be able to overcome the cotton lobby for one more round of men in nylon. End of sermon. Amen


Here is a prime (beef) example of why you don't need to take your nylon tricot off in bed. Who could resist getting into bed with this guy and not wanting to enjoy feeling this white silky nylon on his cock? Not to mention how good he will feel when he shoots his load inside it.


Swim team hanging out in their nylon Speedos--a sure sign of Spring.


I'm guessing these G.I.s are protesting their loss of their government issued nylon tricot Soffee brand Green silkies. Really kind of makes you wonder whose idea it was and how he got them all to go along with it.

Can you pick out the nylon suits in this picture? I know it would be much easier to just feel each of them in place, but what if you had to choose from this picture?

I love swim team alumni games because you usually get guys who still want to wear their 100% nylon suits since they know they're going to lose to the younger swimmers anyway.
The guy on the right has got to be in an all nylon suit--and looks pretty happy about it, too.

I know this picture was in the previous post, but I blew up the left side and right side just so you could see their nylon suits better. Unfortunately not much I can do about the focus.


Again, wondering whose idea it was and how they got these guys to all put on their 1980's nylon Hooter shorts and go play. The reality is that most guys wouldn't have worn shorts a size too small for them (except maybe on Castro Street while wearing roller skates), but it's so hot to see a group of guys wearing these 100% nylon shorts with their silky inner liners. Not to complain, but wearing nylon tank tops would have been nice, too.


If that guy in the middle is wearing cotton boxer briefs under his nylon tricot shorts, I would want to do something nasty that would make a convert out of him for good.


I know this is kind of lame and shows my fanatical nylon lust, but I even like it when football players hold up their nylon jerseys by the silky shoulders.


Some coaches like to make sure their team members always have something nylon on under their shorts. Sometimes there's no better way to know than to get in there and have a feel. Obviously this coach is pleased with what he's found--100% nylon tricot.


Again, posted earlier, but couldn't resist making this nylon wearing dude a little larger.

Cropped and enlarged as much as I could, this 1969 nylon wearing lifeguard is wearing his Ocean Champion or Dolfin suit.

The guy on the right and below is the same. Fore sure he's in a double nylon Ocean Champion suit. You can see the inner brief on his suit below. Interesting he has the same pose with his hands behind his suit. Could be he likes to feel the way the outer suit slides on the inner one. The other guys are wearing similar nylon suits. No problem with being able to jerk them all off inside their suits because there is plenty of room.


I have some of these really hot 1980's suits. They are super silky and the last of the good nylon suits made by Speedo with the double front panel.

I managed to convert these PDF files and blow them up as much as possible. These are guys from the Cherry Hill swim team who got to wear some double nylon tricot while their white cotton briefs were hanging in their lockers.


Probably all wearing lycra suits, but it's hot to pretend they might be nylon.

Looks like one of those double nylon drag suits where the 2 layers slide together. It might be why both of his hands are so firmly feeling his nylon suit like that. I hope he knows how easy it is to jerk off inside those.


Every one of these white Aussiebum suits is 100% nylon. At least the guy on the right couldn't wait to get started. Now, if I was directing a group sex video, none of these suits would come off and all would have big, sticky stains on them. My idea of a happy ending.

Above, an Australian lifeguard in competition wearing his nylon suit. Below a lifeguard on a New York beach named Alex in the early 60's wearing his nylon Ocean Champion suit. You can see the double nylon waistband and he is enjoying his inner nylon brief sliding under his outer suit. It made sitting their all day a little more enjoyable for sure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lets be followers? I Need some Nylon posts in my blig.

Hugs Rick

http://machoalfaptl.blogspot.com

Men doin' everything in nylon tricot said...

You have a great blog! Yes, you need to get some nylon on more of those men!