Tuesday, May 3, 2011

UPDATED BLOG LIST POSTED

I've updated my blog list. I do have to qualify it, however. My niche is just showing guys wearing 100% nylon whatevers and these other sites don't make that distinction. Since there aren't too many of me out there, you will see a lot of hot guys in Speedos and sometimes they will be wearing a nylon suit--which I will usually steal and post here!
Dave Evans actually just wrote and asked if I would put a link to his site which promoted my updating of all the blogs I follow from time to time. He actually has another site with a Speedo discussion board that sometimes has guys in nylon--usually Aussiebum. He also promotes Speedo films--again, if you don't mind that most of the suits come off in the first 3 minutes and they are lycra. Wish I wasn't such a purist, but that's the way it is.

No comments: