Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Vintage Nylon Tank Suits - Speedo, Ocean Champion, Dolfin, etc.






I spent way too much time going through a couple of thousand photos to find these. I have more, but these have already been run through photoshop and made to look as good as I can do without spending even more time. I guess I'm like a kid in a Speedo store when it comes to these vintage suits. First, there's no question that most of them are 100% nylon. Second, I either own or have worn most of them and already know how good they feel, And third, guys just seemed hunker back then. Not all lean and fat free and buff with gym bodies. A lot of this batch are foreign guys so not too many cut dickheads sticking through their nylon suits. These guys have a kind of naive sort of indifference to wearing nylon (in some cases 2 suits which I never realized had been done for so long). They all had their white cotton briefs hanging up in their lockers waiting for them (well maybe some did wear their suit for underwear like me and some other guys did), but right here, right now they are standing proud in their silky nylon tricot suits. Suits that were big enough to easily hold a full erection and lasted (now) for decades.







These guys are all Israeli which is a good indication that they all have cut dickheads sticking out through 3 layers of silky nylon. These water polo suits are either a yellow or white suits that were designed for water polo. They also are excellent for jerking off into or even being jerked off since the 3 front layers slide together.

These Greeks are looking hot in their matching 100% nylon Speedo suits.




The 3rd guy from the left is wearing a European (I think it was German) brand of nylon suit. It had its logo on the right instead of the left like Speedo. I only have one of these suits and the nylon is a little different, but it's still super silky and has taken many a load!

These guys are from Yugoslavia in 1968. The first 2 are wearing the ultimate suit (sometime still called a "tank Suit" back then): A white Speedo terylene suit. There were 3 layers in the front that slide together and then 2 layers in the back. They were designed for more rugged water polo wear, but they were about the most comfortable and sexy suit ever made.

These guys are all Dutch posing here in 1967. Even though I used 2 nylon speedos inside each other to jerk off in, it just never occurred to me to wear 2 at the same time. The first 2 guys are enjoying theirs enough to be feeling the layers of nylon in this picture.


The Greeks are responsible for much of our culture today and looks like they were busy here in 1970 establishing themselves as studs in Speedos. Interesting that Speedo was already so popular around the world having started in Australia decades earlier. I love how big these nylon suits are.
You can see the shine on his nylon suit and even the crotch seam in this picture. Most stripe suits started out being 50% nylon and 50% terylene (guessing the white was terylene). These were always super silky feeling.


Some of these suits still have the original cloth, sewn on Speedo logo. That means to me that the nylon was all incredibly silky. Each stripe panel was 2 layers of nylon before switching to a single layer for the rear.


This hot German dude from 1979 is clearly wearing 2 nylon suits. You can see 2 sets of draw strings and his buddy behind him is actually showing his inner suit. Fairly sure it's an Arena although there was a European version. The nylon was a little different from Speedo but still felt really good. So that means he's got 4 layers of nylon on his uncircumcised cock. It's a little different jerking off a guy who isn't cut because they are used to the skin moving up and down their shaft and over their head and not the nylon sliding. In case you didn't know, German guys are almost never cut. I think part of it could be left over from the days when if you were cut, it meant you were Jewish.


More hot Greeks from 1875, more cloth labels and more nylon Speedos. The stripe suit was their Pan AMerican Games model and was red, white, and blue. Don't think I've ever seen the pattern on the 3rd guy before.


More Yugoslavians from 1968. Another one of those incredible white suits. Looks like the 2nd guy is doing an excellent job of filling his. These suits appear to be dry since their hair is. If his was wet it might be possible to see his inner nylon panel. I know lots of guys like the wet Speedo look, but you can's slide the nylon unless it's dry. The dryer the better to the point of putting your about to be jerked off into Speedos into your clothes dyer and then letting them do their job on your hard on. They do it so well, too!


Still can't beat the good old USA for hunks in Speedos from 1964. All cloth labels and all but one in a panel suit. It would be so easy to take the first 2 or 3 suits, put them one inside the other, and use both my hands to alternate strokes and blast a big lad into them. It would be just as easy to watch them pare of and rub their nylon covered dicks against each other to see who could shoot first.


Probably an Ocean Champion suit on the guy in the middle judging by the cut. The cute guy in the silkiest looking suit 2nd from the left gets my vote if I could only have one. Also trying not to think he might now be 70 years old!

These guys from Brazil show quite a body range for water polo in 1960. It's possible to see the inner suit outline on the first and 4th guy in the back row. I'm guessing these were the gold color Ocean Champion suits. From this period that inner brief slid around the larger outer brief for sure. Their suits look a little too tight, but they are so easy to jerk off into while wearing. For those who are able to dry hump, these suits were made for them. Speedo wasn't quite as international as they would soon become. They were still White Stag Speedo back then.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a purist too.

It is becoming harder to avoid the lycra but I came of age when nylon was rampant.

Anonymous said...

I was on the swim team in the 70's....

Our coach ordered our suits for us. They were the old style vintage nylon brief suits with an inner liner and he made us buy two suits. On practice days, we had to wear both suits for increased drag.

I was running a little late for practice one day and showed up in the locker room as quick as I could. I was only a few minutes late but most of the team was already out in the pool swimming laps. Just one other team mate was in the room...an older guy, one that was ripped and drop dead hot!

I quickly pulled on my first suit and was getting ready to put on the second suit when the stud said "You need to be punished for being late". I guess he was told to stay in the room and give the stragglers a hard time...

He was having a hard time himself. He was in his suit, rock hard and a sight to see. I mumbled something about getting a late start and it wouldn't happen again. He said "Too bad, you need to be taught how to be on time and I have Coach's permission to decide what your punishment will be!"

He walked over to me, his solid bulge in the suit straining against the nylon. He instructed me to put down the second suit and to bend over...and decided that I needed to get a few serious whacks across my nylon covered ass with his hand. Being younger, I knew not to question so I assumed the position and he began to swat me with vengeance.

After 20 slaps, my ass was tingling and I was really aroused. My cock sprang up, tenting the nylon and hiding nothing. I thought my punishment was over but when the guy saw I was hard, he said that I couldn't go out to the pool until he had the chance to let his tented suit get a little release for the pressure.

Scared out of my mind, I knew that I couldn't run out to the pool...I was super hard and there were rules to follow. It wouldn't be wise to rat out a team mate....and walking around in a suit with a bone would be embarrassing beyond belief. I was told to bend slightly at the waist...

He came behind me and grabbed my hips and spread my legs. I felt his suit rub against mine, sideways across my nylon covered ass. He kept swinging back and forth and the sweet friction of nylon on nylon was getting my cock harder...

He stopped the side to side rubbing and then began to move up and down on my crack. The loose suit I wore sucked into my crack, making a nice tunnel for him to slide into. He positioned his tool into the tunnel and began to rock back and forth...holding my hips tight...sliding his rock hard bone on my nylon suit....I was getting seriously hard and felt his cock swell...

After a couple of minutes of this bliss, he slowed his pumping but got more forceful....he pumped a few more times...then moved his hands off my hips and squeezed my ass tightly with his nylon covered cock buried deep between my cheeks...he pumped a couple more times then let a soft moan out. When he moaned, I could feel his cock shoot out its juice, swamping my crack with the hot sticky cum....

I was trembling. Scared, aroused, rock hard....he let go of me and said to get out to the pool. I couldn't go out wearing a cum stained suit...neither could he. I only had the two suits I brought with me...but he was thoughtful and let me borrow a suit to wear.

I still was sporting a hard on...he knew this and told me that was going to be my last punishment....to walk around the perimeter of the pool and to make sure I stayed hard in my suit. That was going to be no problem...as scared as I was, I knew the thrill of being seen with a hard cock in a nylon speedo was going to keep my staff at full mast!

Anonymous said...

I have a pair of Jockey nylon Y-fronts in the same pattern as the guys in the picture of the greek team of 1973.