Saturday, December 29, 2012

Bonus Close-Out 2nd Blog of the Day


There is a part of me that would like to clean up my desk top for the new year and get all of these nylon photos filed after uploaded on to this blog.  Maybe start 2013 out doing more practical things than scouring the net for guys in nylon--which wouldn't be so difficult if guys actually did still wear nylon tricot.  There's so little out there left to wear.  I still think this is the perfect time to re-introduce mankind to wearing nylon tricot using under armour or Hanes as the "legitimate" or manly presenter.  Of course they couldn't call it nylon or tricot and would have to use phrases like "wicks moisture away from your body," "dries fast," "never needs ironing," etc.  They would also have to make it so there were 2 layers that slide over the cock and balls and high enough to cover a full-on erection since it wouldn't take too long for guys to figure out what else their nylon underwear was good for.  Isn't anyone listening..............



Real Men, Real Mud, Real Nylon Tricot Green Silkies on one at least

At least the middle 3 should all be #1 for their nylon tricot shorts--especially #587.

This would be the exception--if they were nylon (which they don't appear to be).  Strictly lights out on this bunch.

Very proud of my undergraduate school with this prime specimen representing them

I think someone chopped off his head, but I think this is one of our major nylon wearers who is way overdue for some more pics and videos.

No (visible) nylon here, but I would use him to improve my gene pool if I could reproduce.

I think it's a repeat but the way he is grabbing his man meat and moving it over inside his silky singlet makes it worth repeating--although I don't think moving it is going to make much difference since there doesn't seem to be any room for it in the first place.

Not sure how this cotton brief wearing guy wound up in my nylon file, but he can serve to remind us what most of mankind is wearing on their manhood and it's a damn shame.  He'd have a much bigger smirk on his face if he was grabbing that double fabric and if it was nylon tricot and he was moving his cock up into it to ready it for launching some DNA into them.

The last of the sometimes nylon wearers in the pool are WP players--God bless them everyone.

Do you think they posed for this or is this just a natural caftan wearing positions.  It's hard to even think they might be wearing nylon under them because I don't think I'd even want to look.

This actually has a sort of contemporary Twilight look to it.  The vampires and werewolves vs. the caftaners.

Yes they actually used to make white nylon tricot shorts with white nylon tricot liners and guys used to wear them.  Unlike most of mine, these don't seem to have any DNA stains on them.  If only I had discovered oxy-clean in time to clean them properly.  And yet, when I do wear them and see the stains (almost all center just below the waistband), I know they were worn and used to their best advantage.

For some reason I'm not finding these all that attractive.  Maybe N2N is trying 2 hard?  It sort of reminds me of lingerie or a male version of a garter belt.  I'm not saying I couldn't get him off loaded in those, but there's something just not right about them.  Nobody asked me.

Our musclebud friend on ebay again wearing some all nylon Hind shorts.  I have several pairs (along with some Speedo style) where the outer layer rubs against the inner layer.  Wonder if he'd let me show him what happens when I do that over his cock?

I realize I should have run this picture through photoshop and lightened it up a bit.  A body like this one really does deserve 100% nylon tricot.  

One of the biggest problems with wearing Under Armour or even Nike Pro is that it can be very difficult to keep your pants up because they keep sliding down.

Another repeat but these are lifeguards wearing 100% nylon Speedos so why not repeat?

This guy is a little scary looking and is also wearing cotton briefs (based on future photos in the series) so we can maybe forgive him.   These are some early nylon stretch briefs--more nylon than stretch.  Truthfully these are too small to do much in,  but we can always change him into something larger.  Not sure why he'd want to reach inside when the cock would prefer to have that silky nylon moved over its head.

Rare to see a triathlete wearing nylon but it makes sense to me.

Nothing like a well loaded pair of nylon briefs unless they are nylon briefs that have been unloaded into.

No comments: