Monday, December 24, 2012

Silky Nylon Santas in Green Silkies--My Kind of Ho



So here it is another Christmas Eve....yes I do have a lot to do but just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas (I'm really sick of "Happy Holidays").  Hope these 3 Silky Clauses bring a little smile and at least a semi to your season.

Kind of hard not to believe in this Santa Claus.  His inner nylon brief (aka VPL) is showing very clearly here.  Imagine those silky nylon shorts traveling up those beefy thighs into place over his manhood.  Then add the hat and the cute smirk and there is one hot Santa.  Is it possible he alone is responsible for the polar ice caps melting?

Of course there's going to be a detail as big as I could make it!

He's a little more Santa Thug than Claus, but forget the cookies, this Santa needs a load of milk inside those silky nylon tricot shorts!

Imagine if your father dressed up like this on Christmas Eve?  I'd be happy to adopt this one and really give him something to smile about.  All I want for Christmas are those shorts with his load in them.

No comments: