Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Last of the Green Silkies--Haven't I Said That Before??

I don't think the "end of the world"calendar prediction for next week also covers the end of green silkies photos--even though I have predicted it before.  It just means looking at a few thousand more pictures in the hope of finding a few more.  Enjoy these hot guys wearing their genuine USA issued nylon tricot silkies they still love to wear.


100% beef wearing 100% nylon tricot green silkies

Sadly these Supplex / Tactel so-called nylon have replaced our favorite nylon tricot and the beef doesn't know what they're missing.

Not sure why he felt the need for the random graffiti when his nylon green silkies make him more than hot enough

His loyal friend probably wouldn't you get away with much but this guy sleeping in his nylon sorts it really hot

How could 2 hot guys lie there that close to each other wearing nothing but silky nylon tricot and not want to have sex--unless they already have and are just resting?  Actually, probably not because there would be massive DNA stains in their shorts.

So hot when a guy thinks he's just showing off his hard cock, but we're just as turned on by seeing he's wearing some sort of silky nylon for underwear.

I know I just posted this, but it ties in with the picture above.  That massive cock head deserved to be in that silky nylon tricot underwear--green silkies


Not sure I'm seeing the silkies in this photo.

No, this isn't anything I did with photoshop.  As most of you know who have worn your own nylon green silkies, you would get a much better feeling than these guys do running in yours.  As to their attire, well, as they used to say in high school English, "Compare and contrast the 2 photos."

Out with the new (left) and in with the old (right).

These guys might need to shed a little equipment to get it on with those sheer nylon green silkies they are wearing--but I guarantee you it will be worth it.  A couple of big loads pumped into them will really starch them up nicely. 

When I get them.... (the photo)

When I'm done with them.  Truthfully, it I was really done with him, he wouldn't be walking for a week and those shorts would be able to stand up by themselves.  Love the sheerness of his outer nylon shorts between his legs.

Fairly certain they are wearing their green silkies--if for no other reason because I want them to.

Dude, I hope you didn't make these out of a pair of nylon green silkies--but you still look hot in them
Looking good in his nylon silkies.  Sure hope you're buddy has his own on underneath--or maybe you loaned him a pair of yours when he noticed how silky they were on you.  That used to be hot when I'd loan a guy one of my nylon Speedos--usually I'd let him wear them home when he couldn't find his missing cotton briefs.....

Can you tell we're near the end?  Yeah, I'm thinking the guy on the right has on his silkies.

Why do I think they seem to know more than they are letting on?

What happens when everyone decides to wash their green silkies at the same time.  The good news is that they dry in about 5 minutes when it's 120 degrees out--which it is for half the year there.

No comments: