Friday, September 11, 2015

All One eBay site, All One Brand, All Nylon Tricot....

Easy blog post since they're all from the same eBay site and all Hind brand nylon tricot and they're still pretty good quality.  I remember when Woolworths went out of business and marked their Hind gear down 60-80% or more.  I still have quite a few green nylon tanks.  Like most older companies that are still making nylon tricot gear, Hind appears to have added some of the Antron nylon to the mix.  It's a little thinner, shinier, but still pretty good quality--not like there is a huge choice out there to choose from.  At one time they made a 100% nylon tricot swim suit--and even better they made one with an inner liner that slid under the outer suit.  I would always wear a pair of these under my jeans in case I got lucky when going out--why make it difficult to get me off?

After looking at all of this nylon gear, really makes me wonder why there aren't more guys wearing this?






















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've bought from this guy before. Nice body he's got. I remember the last time I ordered a pair of blue HIND shorts from him I asked him if he would shoot a load into them for me before mailing them. He declined but wasn't mean or crappy about it.

This dude's body wearing nylon has given me countless orgasms and I jack into a pair of silkies, Aussiebums, old style Speedos, or an old East Bay nylon tank top. Damn, my balls ache to rub another one out right now :)