Thursday, September 10, 2015

Some great nylon tricot.....


Every once in awhile a nylon picture will strike an inner chord and in this particular case, triggered an entire fantasy story that I was going to write as a followup to my last blog post (next one after this in order).  It was going to be a story about me prior to my discovery of the first "legitimate" men's nylon tricot wearing.  The photo below appears to be around a pool at a 2 story motel.  The older man on the left is wearing a double layered, nylon tricot suit for all to see while I would have been the nerdy kid on the right still having to hide 2 pairs of nylon tricot panties under my adolescent little suit.  Well, I wasn't actually that nerdy looking, but the kid looks like his hand might "accidentally" be touching the man's blue double nylon covered ass and maybe even feeling the 2 layers sliding.  Anyway, I'll let you make up your own fantasy.  I will say that in reality, if I had met a nylon man like this at age 12-1/2 when puberty knocked and I began ejaculating into nylon tricot, I would gladly have pumped some of my early sperm cells into his silky looking suit.....   Nothing has changed in that department!

Wonder what the reality of this photo was?  I would loved to have had a big nylon suit like that at an early age--and truthfully, would not have minded a guy like that in it!

Nothing like a nice ass in silky nylon tricot....

I think they refer to this style as "French Cut" but give me a full-sized, erection covering, good old "American Cut" suit and I'll show you how to pump a big load into it.

Halloween is coming up...A couple of years ago, I bought of these lycra zentai at my neighborhood CVS pharmacy and wore it under a nylon tricot LDS onesie garment and went out as an "Alien Mormon" complete with my little name tag.  I don't think that most people got it, but I got to anonymously go out in public wearing a nylon tricot LDS garment sliding over my lycra body cover--although my friends didn't really understand it, I did!  Warning, VERY difficult to see out of at night and even worse in crowds.

Just a bunch of guys all standing around wearing nothing on their bodies but 100% nylon tricot

When a guy is this far gone, even though he is wearing lycra, the only merciful thing to do is to release his load into his singlet and end his suffering.  Poor thing, next time make it happen in nylon tricot, please.

That crazy Macalester Water Polo team.  This must have been the only water available the day they cleaned the pool.  There may be 1 or 2 of them in nylon but the rest seem to be dirty lycra wearers.....  Funny to see such white skin but it's the land I came from before winding up in Hawaii.

I almost didn't publish these because the guy wearing the Adidas, 3-stripe shorts appears to be wearing something between his cock and his silky nylon tricot shorts.  At least he seems to have had the good sense to move whatever it is out of the way... Also, word to guys who like to slide their nylon tricot covered erections together, besides "GOOD BOYS", why don't you look into wearing some nylon tricot shirts or tanks as well.  The more nylon, the more sliding, the more ejaculation into them.

Why would anyone wear anything under a pair of nylon tricot shorts except for more nylon tricot??

Looks like some pre-leakage is happening.  Hope they both blew a big load into their shorts before exchanging them....

And another thing, if a guy is lucky enough to be wearing nylon tricot on his man parts, then you should always take advantage of that and let your hands be feeling them as well.

Looks like I'm fading away from the rest of the world lately.  Funny that this blog originates from that tiny, barely visible, green dot in the middle of the Pacific, the most isolated land mass in the world--but the center of my nylon world!

Ran across a large file of these 2 photos so had to re-post.  The reality is that as much as we would like to think that he is standing there with a semi in his probably Adolph Kiefer nylon tricot suit, it could be a momentary situation that made his cock stick out that like that while inside nylon.  Funny though, whenever that happened to me and I was certainly aware that some sort of "extra" visibility was going on inside my nylon suit, I would usually just leave it alone and pretend like I didn't notice.  No one will ever say anything and a fast readjustment will put your bulge back into place.

So hard to decide seeing his hands feeling the silky nylon tricot suit is better or above and showing off the suit more?


Oh yeah, he knows that's going on down there.  Can probably hear the cameras clicking away as well....

Looks like swimmers are still shaving their bodies--all of them....  Thanks for showing us.

1 comment:

Men doin' everything in nylon tricot said...

Yeah, true enough but that's because 99% of guys have no clue how good sliding nylon on their dicks can feel. Unfortunately, even though silkies are 2 layers of nylon, they are place so they don't slide over each other. If you were to carefully cut out the liner and reattach it inside out, you would find that the entire outer short would slide over the entire inner brief. You can even test it out by turning the liner so the front faces the back--you won't get much, but enough for you to see how silky they would be. Of course that won't do you any good to get the other guy off inside his, so you could just happen to have a 100% nylon Speedo (or other suit--but something manly and "legitimate" in your gym bag. Be sure you have already experimented with the suit so you know which direction will slide over his silkies and get him off. Like I always say, "let the nylon do the work" meaning that the nylon should slide (not unlike lube) so don't squeeze his dick too hard trying to jerk him off without any sliding action from the nylon. I used to keep a few silky Speedos handy in the cab of my truck that used to come in handy if I met a guy and wanted to get off with him. Never failed. Good luck!