Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Yungerdaddy and his Twinkz in nylon tricot A Men in Nylon Exclusive!

One of the problems of this almost 6 year old blog is knowing when to preach about the virtues of nylon tricot, when to educate about the history and use, and when to just shut the fuck up and let you get off on the photos.  

I have virtually no contact with any of my 142 followers.  Do the guys who have 14,000 followers have a relationship with theirs?  Occasionally there are some who correspond for awhile and then we fade away like (apparently) all cyberspace contacts eventually do.  It's just the way it is.....  I've been online since 1998, it ended a 13 year relationship (cyber-divorce?) and we all seem to have our own personal feelings about my lifelong (well, since age 5) fetish (there, I said it) for nylon tricot whatever.  What I have discovered is that almost everyone who has expressed an interest in nylon tricot....(shirts, shorts, briefs, swimwear, panties, underwear, etc.) and who knows that nylon tricot is NOT lycra, has their own personal relationship and in their own personal involvement with nylon tricot beyond what I post on this blog.

Given all this preface, yungerdaddy, is an artistic, gifted,  professional photographer of "yunger" guys.  He seems to have absorbed enough information that I continue to spew regarding the virtues of nylon tricot--in his case, particularly regarding nylon tricot swim wear and its potential for ejaculation.

I have perfected (for me) various combinations of nylon tricot garments (swimwear, underwear, etc.) that slide in an amazing manner and result in major ejaculations due to the silkiness on my shaft and head.  Because I have a personal fetish for the nylon tricot items, it only adds visually to the feeling that the nylon produces while it's doing its job.

Ok, none of this is going to cure cancer, or end all wars, but that's one of the realities
of the internet is the ability  to express a personal interest /fetish in detail no matter how obscure....    So, to get to the point, I have been enjoying an online friendship with yungerdaddy (who is not well liked by spellcheck), but is well-liked by a number of young men because of his excellent, artistic photography of their young bodies that we may or may not have had at some point in our lives.  He has been reading, absorbing, and experimenting with various nylon tricot suits and encouraging some of his subjects to experiment with various combinations and layers of nylon tricot.  While I can't be there to give them the benefit of my (almost) lifelong experience with this this silky fabric, it is alternately exhilarating and frustrating.  That said, the following are some of the photos that daddy has sent to me of his son's experimentation using various nylon tricot suits.  It's hot to think that this blog has actually resulted in someone trying some of my "suggestions" regarding the use and enjoyment of silky nylon.....

Also, keep in mind, yungerdaddy had his blog suspended by some bogus claims by others and is currently posting through his son. I'm sure he would appreciate your viewing and following of his site. 




Of course we know that wet nylon is not silky nylon, but with some modification, I'm sure the 4 layers of nylon tricot that are currently covering his head can somehow be put to advantage and result in the desired effect--do you need to know what that is?



Incase you don't know, he is rubbing a 100% nylon tricot white Aussiebum on his nylon suit.  Unfortunately there are no photos of what happens when you (some someone close ) do this.







No comments: