Sunday, September 6, 2015

My Early Years in Nylon Tricot--what I missed and what I didn't .......

For those of you who have grown up without any nylon in your life or, worse yet, think that nylon-lycra is nylon or maybe even got in on the last days of nylon, once upon a time....guys did wear nylon.  It mostly started with swim teams in the late 40's when I guess they needed an excuse for men to wear nylon tricot for "practical"reasons which was to swim faster--which has since transitioned into ejaculating faster but that's mostly because this is a nylon blog....   Here are some examples of what I was missing out on due to not being born yet--but not so much as you will read about at the end.....I'd like to think I made up for lost time!



No reason for these guys not to be smiling because the only thing they are wearing is 2 layers of nylon tricot that happen to slide over each other on their legitimate men's Ocean Champion swim suit.  Personally, I'd rather put a big old DNA stain front, center, and top on each of their suits which would almost be too easy, but I'd still be willing....

Coach had the good sense to buy the latest in swim suit speed technology for his high school team--oh yeah, then there's that other reason.  Those 2 layers of nylon tricot on those high school swimmers may have given them there very first ejaculation since it was impossible to wear an Ocean Champion or Dolfin suit and not notice the 2 layers of silky nylon that were sliding over their dickheads--hey, it wasn't their fault.  Blame it on the coach....

A little closer view of the inner nylon layer that slid around under the outer--but only when dry.  Not so much when wet....  Another reason to wear them home at night.
Before my time and a little over the border from where I was born, but what nylon tricot guys got to legitimately wear before I knew it existed.


I'd like to change that smug smile on his face into something more appropriate since he is wearing what looks like about the silkiest 2 layers of silky nylon tricot.  It looks like he has enough manhood and enough nylon in that suit to produce the biggest ejaculation of his life--unless he has already discovered how to do it on his own.  It's almost impossible to even handle those vintage suits (especially when new) and not feel those silky layers of nylon tricot sliding between your fingers which, unless you can't figure it out why sliding those layers will do once you have them on.


Smiling faces from North Minneapolis long before I was able to "acquire" Minnesota Swim Team suits from Southeast Mpls.


Not completely sure these are this is a nylon suits, but I'm pretty sure.  I'm guessing they were also for sale to the general public.  Looks like even if his package is a major grower, that suit would provide more than enough silky nylon tricot coverage to get him off.  My kind of hood ornament.....

Just a couple of buds hanging out at the lake--both wearing double layers of sliding nylon tricot and ready to show each other how to do it inside their suits.  It's ok if buddy's exchange their suits with each other after no matter how big their loads are


Can't have enough happy Canadians wearing and feeling (middle top) their double layered sliding nylon tricot suits

I've never been able to decide if I prefer really big and tall men or shorter.  Each have their attributes, but in the case of both of them wearing silky nylon tricot, I think I'd have to go with both....
As you will read, or not since there are no more pics, if I had known this pattern existed, if my mom knew how to sew on a machine, if I could have gone out and bought some nylon tricot fabric--well, that's a lot of ifs but the wherefores are explained below......
According to a youtube video  https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=16&v=yiAOTVVmNn8  created by Kiefer Swim Co., founder Adolph Kiefer (alive at 97 and still swimming in nylon each day), created the first nylon swim suit for men in 1948.  Given that WWII wartime use of nylon made it unavailable for civilian use after its 1939 debut at Dupont, he saw nylon as a more durable replacement for the silk suits that had been in use since the earlier part of the century.

I am not aware of any other nylon (possibly not quire yet the silky nylon tricot I came to know later and what this blog is based on) that was made available for men to "legitimately" wear during this period.  However, men were designing using nylon tricot but for use by the post-WWII woman who had hung up her riveter and was wearing it to please her man.  Kind confusing who it was aimed at and who was enjoying it--but it was out there and being enjoyed all before I was born anyway.

I don't have  a lot of childhood memories which probably means I was either happy or unhappy depending on whose theory you believe.  Being raised in little boy's 100% cotton briefs which either came from JCP with a blue or red dash line or Montgomery Ward's with this strange fly opening, I'm not really aware of when or why my early interest in underwear began.  By the time I was age 5, I was aware that I was stuck in scratchy cotton briefs compared to my 2 sisters who got to wear nylon tricot (referred to then as "silk") panties.  I don't actually remember assigning any thoughts to cotton being manly and nylon being for girls.  I may have been aware that some girls also had cotton underwear as well.  In any case, I was already aware of my attraction to nylon tricot by age 5.  I knew that Van Raalte was the best, that Lorraine had the smoothest seams, and that Munsingwear nylon slide well under any others.

So that meant that it was already more than an observation because I was also aware that this silky feeling nylon tricot would slide over my 5 year old boy-parts, make my thing very hard, and using my two hands, create a sensation that was at once exhilarating and then guilt producing.  When I read my first sex book in 8th grade, I learned that these were classic, early masturbation feelings although I was never exposed to the hell, brimstone, or "hairy palms" theories for touching myself "impurely"--whatever that means...   Besides, what did any of that have to do with feeling some silky nylon fabric on my little boy parts, anyway"  It also seems fairly early to be doing what I was doing since most jerk-off stories seem to be from right around puberty and not 7 years earlier.  I never had the "cousin under the basement stairs playing doctor" or even the uncle that no one warned me about because they didn't want to hurt his feelings.  As far as I know or remember, I stumbled across my early addiction without any help other than my own curiosity and a desire for my boy parts to feel good.

I have often wondered, if not fantasized, what would have happened if my early love of silky nylon tricot had been indulged instead of repressed (aka having the crap eaten out of me whenever discovered)?  I mean, opening my dresser drawer (underwear 2nd drawer down) and there were a couple of piles of silky nylon tricot panties folded in half stacked up ( at least 15-20 pairs) right next to my dozen pairs of JCP dash lines?  I was very aware that I couldn't exactly show off my silky briefs to other boys and expect some sort of admiration or jealousy or desire like a freshly captured frog would have brought.  I was also aware that it was just about the most embarrassing / worse thing that could happen to anyone was for someone to even see your waistband or your white cotton at any time...ever!  The "I see London, I see France, I see somebody's underpants" song would immediately cause every child in the room to quickly check to see if any portion of their underwear was visible.  Of course all boy's underwear was then white, cotton, and a brief style or like wearing "Spruce" brand was so much different than wearing FOTL.  Really, what was the big deal anyway--but it was and we all subscribed to it.

I'm not really sure how the reality of my fantasy would have worked.  Would I wear my own silky nylon under my cotton brief?  Would I wear the nylon tricot alone and risk a potential "end-of-the-world" sighting?  I was actually aware that wearing 2 or more (I think the "limit" was 5) layers of silky nylon increased my enjoyment exponentially.  Yeah, I know, pretty advanced for a 5 year old, but I was always kind of ahead of my years in everything.  Inevitably getting caught (why would my mother ever think to look in my bottom drawer or under the mattress??) would be painful (physically) and embarrassing but obviously only drove my passion deeper and was obviously something I did not "out-grow" in childhood, adolescence  or as an adult.  I remember that at some point, I did adopt a rule that I couldn't do it more than once every other day, not on Sundays or major holidays because of the guilt I would have after my little boy climax.  Of course all of that went out the window with puberty and much messier climaxes.....

By the time I was 7 or 8, I was already keeping a written account of what kind (which really meant brand / waistband since they were all white and briefs) of underwear that other boys or men wore.  I was obviously seeing London and France and keeping track of my observations.  Recently, I lost this fragile document while intending to scan it, but I'm hopeful it will turn up someday.  I can still remember most of it.  I guess in some ways it was / is a sad or even pathetic substitution or sublimation--but what else was I supposed to do in grade school with both a nylon tricot and a cotton brief fetish?  The answer is that I enjoyed it then (for better and for worse) and continue to do the same to this day......  Because of the internet I know I'm not alone but I have never put it all out there before.  And, yes, there is still more to put out there......

No comments: