Friday, May 8, 2009

A More Balanced Meal (all dessert!)











Thought I'd post more of a balance this time.  This blog is like a kid in a candy store for me--so many flavors of nylon that I want them all (and I have them).  Ok, you don't have to read my long posts this time...........  Well, maybe a little heavy with the greens this time--green silkies.  Check out the shiny nylon ass on that officer.  I'd love to see the front if the back looks that good.  And the guy with the sweaty pits hanging there in his nylon tricot?  Just another guy handing out in the barracks showing off in his green nylon shorts--even holding his cellphone and cigarettes.  For those of you who don't know about these shorts, here they are and their green silkies name in case you think I made it up.  Imagine the conservative USMC and Mormon Church forcing their men to wear nylon tricot?  So anyone who associates nylon tricot with women, take note!  Thousands of their male  members have their male  member hanging down in 2 layers of silky 100% nylon tricot right now!  I don't know what's up with the                                reversed colors on those 2 photos--I've never had that happen before.  Sun spots?  I love the guy just sitting there with his pants down and showing off his underwear.....I mean nylon shorts.  I guess his green ones were still in the wash so he had to wear blue nylon tricot instead.  Looks like a really good meal to me.  In case you can't tell 100% nylon from lycra, this red nylon suit drapes and hugs like all nylon--lycra mix doesn't.  Then there's the marine in white who likes to wear nylon shorts under his nylon shorts--ok, polyester, but it's still a hot look.  And speaking of nylon under his nylon, there's one of me sticking out of my LDS one piece garment under my shiny shorts and another of me inside a one piece (lower) LDS garment.  Come to think of it, I don't have too many pictures of my cock in a down position when I have those silky nylon Mormon garments on.  I would have been a popular missionary with that bulge sticking out of my garment like that.  Ok, I said I wouldn't ramble this time so have a good weekend in your nylon tricot--I always do.

No comments: