Friday, May 1, 2009






Now that I've had a few comments from some of my (too few) nylon buddies (which means at least someone is reading all this), the U.S. marines seem to be winning in their green silkies!  Hey, I thought this blog was supposed to be all about me? lol  I realize that my interest in nylon is probably a little more diverse than the average nylon guy.  Speaking of which, I joined a nylon shirt group a few months ago.  There is a group of really nice guys, mostly 40's-60's, mostly English, Australian, German who are really into wearing  nylon shirts from the 60's.  They don't seem to be interested in other nylon clothing (even nylon t-shirts under their nylon shirts).  Most remember wearing them as private school kids, seeing them on police or other authority figures (too bad America's police didn't--I don't think), or wearing them on their own.  They are all really nice guys, a little more conservative than I, and very private about their interests.  I sort of felt like a little out of place because, again, I think if you like nylon that you would probably like all nylon--which we know isn't the case.
     This goes for underwear in general.  I have been a longtime member of the Men into Underwear site.  I would say about 80-90% of the postings / pictures not only don't do anything for me, a lot of them are major turn offs.  Again, I'm into underwear, but with a 90% turn off rate on an underwear board?  Yup.  Thongs, jocks, things between thongs and jocks, bikini things, super tight, super baggy young, old, fat, skinny, buff, whatever--most don't do it for me.  When I do see something, since there's hardly anything in nylon since John Hunk stopped posting and cumming in his nylon jockeys, I'll download photos sometimes of guys in regular cotton (I'm just looking, not wearing) briefs.  Preferably JCP-Stafford, Hanes, and preferably with  large fly opening.  It's sort of a "reverse fetish" I guess.  I even still have a pretty good collection of traditional cotton briefs for viewing purposes while jerking off in something nylon.  Again, I think it goes back to the "I get to wear silky nylon and you're stuck in scratchy cotton" days of my youth.  Well, it still gets me off now like it did then--only I don't get in trouble anymore!

     Well, since I'm on a roll and you're being rewarded with more marines in green silkies, I have one more gripe to air.  What's up with guys who say they are into nylon and then want to take it all off to have sex?  In my hunkier youth days, I could pick out a guy on the beach in a nylon Speedo, usually get him, and be up in his hotel room in less than half an hour.  Making out, rubbing our nylon Speedo crotches together, getting hard, and then he wants the Speedo off.  Sometimes I could sort of pull his back up and say "not just yet" or indicate they were turning me on--left on.  Sometimes he would get it and sometimes they would have to come off.  Sometimes my hard on would come off with the Speedo or I'd try to snag his nylon speedo to at least feel while he was sucking me off.  Ok, it's not the guys fault since back then buying any Speedo meant it had to be nylon--didn't mean he was really into them.  I had better luck with boyfriends who kind of figured it out to leave those nylon running shorts on me (just happened to be a pair where the outer short slid over the inner brief kind--chosen with great care by me!).  Try to take them off me?  Move his hand back on my hard cock and moan a little.  If he kept stroking and sliding that nylon up and down my shaft,  he would soon get more than a moan, he'd get a handful of cum right through that silky nylon when I'd let go.  So maybe by the 2nd or 3rd date after I'd just happen to loan or give him a pair of my "special" shorts, we could make out and do each other at the same time in our nylon shorts.  Advanced graduate course:  we'd  come back wearing our jeans or whatever pants, start making out and rubbing our crotches, undo each other's pants, and that thrill of sliding your hands down inside his pants and feel some silky nylon tricot sliding on his ass.  That usually meant those shorts or briefs were staying on until they had a full load in them.  The ultimate, post-graduate level was when we would swap shorts or briefs at the end and wear each others cum soaked nylon to bed or home.
     I'm actually living here because of a green with white panels nylon Speedo I gave a guy once.  Another story another time.  Unfortunately after about 7 of our 13 years together he announced "I think you are more into nylon underwear than you are into me!"  (duh)  By then he was right and as an evil payback, he not only stopped the nylon underwear, he stopped all underwear--the ultimate turn off for me.  All I can say is that my normally monogamous state ended and it was back to cruising for nylon--which unfortunately was starting to be invaded by the evil lycra blend which ended rubbable, silky nylon for the most part.  During those great 70's nylon years it was great to be able to go into any men's store and pick out nylon briefs, shorts, t-shirts/A-shirts, dress shirts.  Even though the nylon parachute pants came a little later, it was still possible to go out wearing almost all nylon.  When that faded in the 80's at least you could run into guys at the supermarket wearing short nylon tricot jogging shorts and watch their merchandise moving around inside.  Unfortunately dork shorts, the cotton lobbyists who made "cotton the fabric of your life", ruined Speedos and panties with lycra or other blends, and then inventing "tactel" nylon--well, thanks God for eBay!

ok, later nylon dudes............

P.S.  the one of the marine who's looking down like he just pulled up his first pair of nylon tricot green silkies is one of my favorites.  I'm sure he never took them off!  In case you didn't read my other entries, these green silkies as the USMC calls them, were originally issued for PT, but have become favored as underwear.  They have an inner nylon tricot panty brief and an outer short both attached at the waist band still made by Soffee.  Should I be buying stock in Soffee now?

P.P.S.  It must have been  reward for being a D.I., but they always got to wear nylon shirts tucked into their nylon shorts as you can see above.  Don't forget to click the photo for a larger image--unfortunately not life size.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GREAT site, pics and stories. Any other stories or pics of the 80's parachute pants?