Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Mormon Church Made Me Wear Nylon Underwear (thanks!)











Doesn't seem to be much of a following (yet), but I'm not discouraged, I'm in nylon! I still have lots of marines in their nylon green silkies, but thought I should move into other nylon tricot areas since there are many to choose from--and I choose them all. But before that, here are 2 guys wearing their green silkies out--perfectly legitimate wearing for 2 marines. Just hanging out in their nylon tricot underpanty and shorts over and defending out country at the same time. The other poor marine can only dream of his green silkies as someone must have swiped them and he was forced to sleep in his cotton briefs. He can't even bring himself to reach inside that scratchy cotton.
Without going into the whole philosophy, religion, or politics of the Mormon Church, I suppose most of you know that part of the LDS beliefs include wearing an undergarment as a token or symbol of their beliefs. One of the requirements of wearing these garments (besides keeping them private or discussing them......whoops) is to wear them 24 /7--except for sports, etc. The garments are made in many fabrics and for men there is the 2 piece (closer to shorts and t-shirt) and the 1 piece ( has a back opening for....you know). As fate would have it, one of the more popular materials is something they call "Corban" and what we call 100% nylon tricot. I guess if they call it Corban, it's not feminine. They make a one piece, super silky nylon tricot garment that is designed to be worn day and night. I have even taken a bath or shower in them and they dry super fast. So here is a garment that you can wear under your clothing (shorts can be a little dicey since the legs come down to your knees), you can sleep in them, you have them on while sitting on the toilet and can sit there with your hands on your thighs under nylon. They have this really tall double nylon fly area. The two layers of nylon slide over each other and the height of this crotch just happens to cover your entire cock when hard--thank you Mormon Church! It's like they extended the arc of the panty crotch all the way up and over your cock (well, in my case, almost over!) So it's really easy to jerk off in these since there are 2 layers of silky nylon tricot ready to cover your hard on any time you want. The back door also works on "incoming" for sex, too. If you really want to have fun, wear a size 42 on first and put a size 44 over that. Every step you take, every time you move, you can feel silky nylon sliding under your clothing. It's like someone stayed up all night designing the perfect underwear for someone with a nylon fetish, easy to have sex in, and never have to take off.
Insert fantasy of 2 LDS missionary boys far away from home in some cold country in the middle of nowhere cuddling together at night wearing their nylon garments? All they'd have to do is bump their crotches together and they could blow a load inside their garments and fall asleep. So next time they knock on your door and you can see a "scoop" neckline showing under their white shirt, you may want to invite them in...............

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ur man in red nyl suit is 1 of my many tric nyl faves in a small pic collection. Love it & never tire of it. Have another view of same guy in red as he exits water. 1 of the late night talk shows had a hunk in even more sheer reds than those on national TV! So hot, just never would've expected 2 c it! It was gone before I could hit the record button twice. Such a bummer! I miss the 'men's' nylon tricot bikinis commonly sold in U.S. dept stores, sadly most recently gone from Targ stores a few years back. I amassed a collection of about 40-50 with meager cash at hand, [yeah, I guess pun intended] as they were $2 ea. @ 5 for $10. I only regret not anticipating their market demise. So awesome 2 buy 'men's' underwear like that right off the shelf in men's dept! Still such a wonderful thrill. Ur site has my heart pitter-pattering and good feelings developing below to attend to, as I have the right equip on for that task already! I have ventured the idea to make them by sewing them myself but nyl tric is a very challenging material to sew, and the feel leads to thoughts and u know where that leads....!? Thanks for making the site. Ur underwear adventures R more than I could ever have been bold enough to risk at that tender age! I was terrified someone would discover the Sears cat. would open easiest, as if a bookmark, caused by the spine bending open to the men's und sect so freq by me! I've done a few of the same things & along similar lines but U take the cake! Such a big risk-taker. 1 beating like what u descibed would've torn me up so much I can't imagine how much damage it could've caused, though I got 'caught', no corp punish, & the embarassment was 2 much more than enuff! Ur USMC guys in their nylon shorts r awesome. I agree very interesting irony of sorts that the 'tough' guys seem 2 prefer the 'panty' fabric. I'm sure their d***s made their decision 4 them & they 'aquired' the soft sexy green anomaly that way. No matter the propensities, our p******s know what's best for them, society just can't handle it & keep the pseudo 'macho' image alive. I guess 'they' figure our c***s prefer wool or burlap sacks?! Enuff of my rambling 4 now!

Anonymous said...

Love wearing Mormon garments, especially one-piecers. Hot pictures. Where did you get them. Would love to see more, especially undressed, back view (love men's butt in garments). Can't think of anything hotter than men with men doing it in garments

Men doin' everything in nylon tricot said...

I have many dozens of them and enjoy wearing 2 of the Corban (nylon) ones at a time once in awhile. Like I said, they seem to have made them just for jerking off in. Maybe you're one of the LDS guys I tried to carry on emailing with from SLC on craigslist, but it never got very far. A lot of guys just sent me pics they found on the mormonboyz website and one even sent me one of my pics as his! Busted! I once saw this hot Mormon guy bending over at a Home Depot here and his t-shirt went up to show off his nylon one piece and part of his ass. I about lost it right there. I agree with you totally. Most lds guys are so uptight about their g's, but I think they are totally hot in them. Absolutely keep them on until the last drop is out--then maybe swap g's and fall asleep in each other's arms.

Anonymous said...

No, I have never joined any list before. But I have to say, I have wanted to contact LDS men for a long time, especially men who wear nylon one-piece garments. There is no underwear on earth sexier than they are, and no matter the sacred religious nature, to me, I have never seen such underwear that seemed so "homosexual" to me. They just scream out "let men get it on together." While all my friends (non-LDS) dad's wore regular underwear, all the LDS men I know (my dad, uncle, scout leaders, etc) all wore, not cotton garments (back then everything was one piece, that is all they had when I went through the temple and for years afterward, either cotton or nylon) but nylon one piecers. It seems that most LDS men wanted them, enjoyed the feel of them, and well, I can't say, but probably were really turned on by them, straight or gay made no difference. I think it rather forward thinking that the church provided men with something silky that men really wanted to feel against their bodies. I have heard they are great to have sex in (though I haven't had that honor yet) and that when doing a partner who is also wearing his one piece nylon garments, the movement in his hole with cock is great, but the feeling of garments rubbing against garments is just as profound (especially while the butt flaps rub against your own butt hole while grinding him). I hated the mesh garments, but nylon two-piece garments can feel almost as good on the body, but not quite. They have put a cotton piece in the fly, which really did cut down the super hot sensations that nylon one piecers had. That double layer of nylon really got one's cock moving, swelling, or well, just uncontrollably responding to life.

Anonymous said...

I wish you would put more pictures of yourself in garments. I can't wait to see your hot butt exposed in them. I love seeing men on all fours in garments: the butt flaps closed but intriguing; the butt flaps only slightly open revealing the hairy hole, but only slightly; then wide open revealing the man's entire butt surrounded or framed with open butt flaps. The back panel on the garments is so sexy to me as well. Seeing it crossings a man's back while his flaps are open really drives me wild.

Men doin' everything in nylon tricot said...

Is it possible for you to email me directly? You can always just make up a new g-mail or yahoo account and use another name and email me at my meninnylon at gmail dot com account. There is more I'd like to say but everyone can read these comments. Also, it would allow me to send you pictures directly.

I know about the cotton panel in the nylon separate bottoms--why would they do that? They also now make lycra "support" bottoms which are almost as gay as the nylon one piece garments--but I agree with you totally. Thank you Mormon Church and your garment designers!