Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Well, maybe a little encouragement..........







I thought this would be good for me to bare my nylon interest to the world, but maybe a little encouragement from other guys would help.  You can comment anonymously under each post or email me at meninnylon@gmail.com 
     So what's up with a guy who drops his uniform pants to air out his Under Armour shorts while he's touching them?  I know they're not 100% nylon, but they're still a turn on especially when a guy is wearing them for underwear.  The guy who is flashing a little white under his green silkies nylon shorts looks like one of my earlier photos with my nylon panties showing under mine.  Looks like he knows that another layer of nylon tricot is always good.  Note, if you do want to wear a panty under yours, you may have to wear the nylon panty inside out so that it will slide against the USMC inner panty.  I love it that marines wear nylon panties!

I like the guy who is just going to bed or waking up in his USMC silky nylon tricot shorts.  You can be sure he wakes up hard inside his inner panty every morning--and it stays that way until he blows a load into them under the covers.  Here's a couple of marines who want you to know that they don't have anything on under their green silkies--just the inner panty and outer nylon short like the good marines that they are.

Ok marines.  Spread your legs and thrust your hips out with your cock head poking out through your panty and shorts.  Nice to know you are wearing 2 layers of USMC  issued nylon tricot over your cock head.  Looks like our last marine may have on his green silkies under his shiny shorts.  Looks like he enjoys touching both of them with his hands.  Imagine what he does in them when he's not being photographed?  It's probably something like I'm going to go do into mine right now..............  Yeah, that's the problem of wearing nylon tricot and writing about it.  It's kind of difficult not to pump a load into my nylon silkies--whatever I am wearing.  Sliding that nylon tricot up and down my shaft until I blow is always fantastic.

No comments: