Monday, May 4, 2009

Wearing Green Silkies at Home
















Among other nylon tricot underwear and clothing, it's hard to beat these USMC issued green silkies.  In part because of the macho image of a marine, and, at least in my case, the fact they they are wearing a nylon panty-like brief under their nylon tricot shorts.  Add to that wearing them for underwear under their uniforms and around the barracks hanging out with other marines wearing them, it's a real turn on/   They are just about the only current "legitimate"or "acceptable"  nylon wearing for men.  Swimmers wear more lycra or fastskin than nylon, it's virtually impossible for a guy to even accidentally buy nylon tricot underwear in a store, and even joggers and triathletes wear Tactel, micro-fiber and other non-silky gear.  It's pretty easy to imagine (not even have to fantasize) what 18-24 year old naive guys do when they are introduced to wearing the same nylon tricot panty-shorts that the other marines are wearing--or Army or Navy.  No shame, no problems, no excuses--just wearing nylon tricot all day or even all night.

I have lots more photos of marines wearing them, but here are some of me wearing and playing with mine.  For me playing sometimes includes wearing my own panty made out of the same nylon tricot as the USMC wears.  Is it a way for me to "legitimize" wearing a panty?  Don't know.  Don't care.  I just care how good it feels wearing them and how good it feels when I wind up blowing a load into them later.  You can see that it's happened more than once in those panties--and in many others as well.  It's nice to feel what some marine guy has worn or slept in sliding over the nylon on my cock.  You can see they also made them in red but the most common were the green.

No comments: