Sunday, January 13, 2013

Anatomy of a Vintage Nylon Suit or Tank Suit

Ok class, I can hear you groaning already.  If I don't hear from you when I show hot guys wearing silky nylon tricot, I'm really not expecting much when I post a bunch of old nylon suits on a cold tile floor.  I feel it's important to document these and to let those of you who have never (and possibly will never) see or feel one of these vintage, super silky nylon suits ad lest know more about them.

I don't know the exact date when nylon clothing was once again available to the civilian population after WWII, but I do know from photographs that by the early 1950's, they were making nylon "tank suits" for men in their now brief form.  They seemed kind of hung up (there's a sort of pun in there somewhere) about "male support" of cocks and balls back then.  So these early suits all had an inner nylon brief that was attached to an outer nylon brief.  They were made by several different manufacturers, but most were similar.  The only REAL difference was that some of them faced the inner suit in such a way that it slid against the outer suit.  In any case, they ALL used the most incredible, silky nylon that was ever made--and all for just men to wear.




  
This first suit was made by Adolph Kiefer.  Many of these companies are still in business, but don't expect to find anything this silky or in many cases, even nylon, still available.  Unfortunately, the Kiefer suit wasn't made where the inner brief slid against the outer one.

The Kiefer label was sewn in like most of them and you could see the stitching through the back of the suit.  This was helpful in trying to identify a suit.  Also, the Kiefer suit had a slightly narrower waist band.

You can see the slightly smaller inner nylon brief, liner, or even panty if you want inside the outer larger suit when turned inside out.  You can also see what decades of DNA have done to this suit that was formerly owned by the swim coach of a major swim team.  Coaches had a tendency to wear their silky nylon suits but not get them wet.  They sometimes wore them exposed and often times under short--but what man who hands out hundreds of nylon suits to swimmers during his career is going to miss out on wearing one whenever he can?


I always think it's hot when you hold a vintage nylon suit up to the light so you can see through the sheer outer layer to the inner nylon brief inside.  Sometimes it's a bit difficult to see this inner brief through the outer suit in the front because of the bulge and the visible inner suit lines disappear into the folds of the nylon--but they are almost always visible from the rear.

One advantage that Adolph Kiefer suits had was this little nylon attachment that kept the inner suit from detaching from the outer suit.  If these suits were more compatible with sliding over each other, it would be to your advantage to have cut through this nylon so they would slide more and better.  For me, it makes it easier to keep these 2 suits together when I insert another suit inside and use this suit to be the "slider" one and making sliding the suit up and down my shaft a very silky experience.  There's nothing like shooting your load into where the coach had his cock and balls day after day in his silky nylon suit.  Sometimes it was placing another nylon brief over the outside of the suit and letting it take the multiple hits each day as I'd pump a load into it.

These were made by Hind Wells in the mid-80's.  The only reason they are in with the vintage suits is that these also belonged to the same coach who had the green Kiefer sui.  It's alms as if he missed the 2 layers of nylon sliding together so he got some of these.  These suits (more like shorts) were also worn by Newport Beach lifeguards in red.  You barely had to move and these two layers of nylon would slide over your cock head.  I wore these one night when I stayed over at 2 guys I'd bought some light fixtures from in the late 80's.  They had wanted a 3-way, but I was a good boy and said no.  Well, one of them came into my room after the other one had gone to work and started feeling me up--specifically the silky 2 layers of nylon I had on.  They have a tie which was loosely tied and he went to reach into them.  I took his hand and gently placed it over my double nylon cock.  Amazing how guys take the hint right away.  He started sliding the nylon over my cock and with a few helpful moans from me, figured out that sliding the nylon up and down my shaft was feeling really good.  Didn't take long when I was arching my back and forcing my hips up more as he started doing it faster and I shot a really huge load into those silky shorts.  Then he got ready for work and I got my things and left.  Never saw or heard from them again.

The elastic is pretty well shot on the liner and those spots are probably from mold or something.  I still wear them once in awhile.

You can see the inner liner on the right and the shorts on the left.  Really silky yellow nylon tricot.




No comments: