Thursday, January 17, 2013

Even More Nylon Suits Close up and Personal

If you were lucky enough to have your swim classes in nylon suits (instead of naked), you might have worn a suit like this.  These were sort of utilitarian, tough suits that were still really silky and 2 layers.  Unfortunately the 2 layers didn't slide like many of the other suits, but it is still possible to get off in them using another nylon brief or suit.





Maybe you even had a 30" waist?  Ha ha, I guess we all did at one time.  Truthfully, I prefer 34" and up.  You need an ass to fill up the back end of your nylon suit.

They still used really good nylon in these suits.  Too bad they didn't turn the liner the other way so they would slide.

There were lots of other regional brands like this Russell Southern and a really great one called Hart Suits.  I never actually saw any for sale, but I managed to get several out of the swim team locker room.  They were super silky suits that have taken many a sperm load over the years.





Dolfin made some of the best nylon suits along with Ocean Champion.



Something I didn't even know I had, but it looks like Ocean Champion did make a single layer with panel in front suit and called it a Speed Suit.  They'd probably get taken into court today by Speedo, but Speedo was still an Australian Company when this suit came out.



They list all the uses for this suit but forgot to mention Masturbation.  I guess that might have been too obvious after the first time a guy would put this suit on.  One time in a changing room I shot my load into one and put it back in the box.  Always wondered what the next person thought about it.
I glad they meet official requirements of all Athletic Associations.  They also meet all the official requirements for ejaculation into the suit by men who wear nylon thanks to the outer layer rubbing on the inner one.

I bought this book (actually made with a nylon cover) made by DuPont about the history of nylon.  The picture is actually a postcard of the Dupont Nylon Plant.  Wonder if it's been converted into condos?  Might be nice to live where my fetish was created and produced!  Make that ha ha.

I wonder if they ever knew just how "versatile" their nylon was?

This technical part isn't much of a turn on.  Unfortunately they didn't include a chapter on  Men In Nylon.  I could write a book about that alone--in fact, I probably have by now.


No comments: