Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Back to Nylon Only: More Ocean Champion Vintage Suits

This post and one more will pretty much end the vintage nylon suit period for awhile.  I guess this is sort of a fetish within a fetish and men in nylon is already obscure enough.  There are more guys into sex in nylon ski jackets than what I've been posting here.  Trying to meet other guys living in Hawaii makes having sex in nylon ski jackets kind of difficult.  The one place you could have sex in them (top of Mauna Kea with several feet of snow right now) doesn't have enough oxygen at 13,000 to get into it much.



I really love this photo because it shows guys playing around in their double nylon Ocean Champion suits instead of standing in a row for a team photo like zombies.  The guy in white isn't probably wearing an OC suit, but a diving suit.  Guessing the guy in the middle has on a red one, but could be blue and the guy on the right is in a gold.  Doesn't take much guessing to know who is going to be on top sliding his cock on top of the other guy until they both shoot.

You can see how silky those suits are and just the slightest touch on that outer suit would slide over the inner one.



Here they are again in their more posed position.  Nose clips?!

Here's some attitude on this guy showing off his double nylon suit.  I'm guessing probably Dolfin, but knowing those 2 layers will slide around enough to get him off once his suit dries off.
This guy really looks like me at this age.  I know we would have been good friends--at least until I either got him off inside that double nylon  suit he's wearing or until I managed to snag it out of his locker. 

Kind of a nerdy bunch, but in their double nylon Ocean Champion suits they're all beautiful to me.  Mr. grumpy on the right could be shooting inside that monster suit in about 3  minutes with me working on him--but who's in a hurry?

I've had a couple of pictures of these guys for years in their gold Ocean Champion suits.  Either somebody has been clever with photoshop of they have a very liberal coach.  Of course in our school, we were all naked in swim class--but no one was taking pictures that anyone posed for at least.



I've posted some of these before but these 1960 lifeguards are looking too hot in their double nylon suits not to post again.

I actually took these photos back in the 70's of this guy posing and touching his nylon (Navy) Gulbenkian suit.  I used to pride myself on being able to have sex with any nylon wearing guy I met on the beach, but for some reason I didn't go for this one.

Los Altos High School wore their Ocean Champions a little too tight for my taste.  It would have been difficult to slide his layers of nylon but you can sure see his inner liner suit outline very clearly.

"So how 'bout it.  You wanna wear your suit home after swim practice and rub cocks?"

You already know what he has on under his sweats.

Another repeat, but this is the guy I told you about earlier who I followed back to his cabin at Ft. DeRussey beach to see where he was staying.  The next day while he was out I went in and got this super silky nylon Ocean Champion suit.  I can't believe the chances I took back then--but his suit is still doing it's duty all these years later as a result.

Bought this ad on eBay from someone in Australia.  Our high school swim team used to wear these and they were extra silky suits.  Some of them did have the single liner sewn in so that it rubbed against the outer suit--extremely rare with single panel Speedos.

No comments: