Monday, January 14, 2013

Ok, I lied. First more nylon suits and then the guys who wore them.


I did get a couple of comments from guys who liked these posts on these vintage nylon suits so thought I'd finish up showing some off before I go back to just showing guys wearing them.  Looks like I made some of the files too big and they cut me off.....



Another incredible double nylon Ocean Champion with 2 of the best feeling, best sliding layers of nylon ever made


The inner and outer briefs that slide over each other and on top of your cock.  Wonder how many thousand other guys noticed that--and did something about it?
Gulbenkian made these double nylon suits as well as regular single nylon suits with a panel.  They US Navy used these suits and I used to see a lot of guys wearing them on the beaches here.  Even though the 2 layers didn't slide, they used a really good feeling nylon.  It was easy to put another nylon suit inside them and still get them to slide up and down and do their job.  You can see that these managed to do a good job for me.

You can see the name of the guy who enjoyed these before I got them
The inside of the suit with no seams--nothing to get in the way of sliding up and down your shaft


Another super silky double nylon Dolfin suit.  Those 2 layers sliding feel incredible.



You can see the inner brief through the sheer outer layer on these Dolfins.

In the best Salvation Army score of my life, I got this collection of Dolfin nylon suits that were obviously used by some pool--I'm guessing maybe the military


This was a double nylon suit with a single panel in the front that slides really good.  I bought these when I lived in London for awhile.




I was crazy enough to pay $300 for one of these white Speedos.  I had  totally messed up the others I had so I do have a couple that are still in clean condition.  This terylene is an amazingly super silky fabric.  Unfortunately like Bri-Nylon, terylene can also be made into material not unlike car upholstery or flannel so don't assume that its always going to be silky.  I've made that mistake more than once.







Ocean Champion also made a smaller suit they called Ocean Brief.  Same silky nylon and the 2 layers  also rubbed together.

No comments: