Saturday, June 20, 2009

Anonymous Comments Now Allowed (Be nice!)




I was wondering why no one ever commented.  I finally checked the box to allow anonymous comments--default was "no."  If I get too many negatives since this is linked to google's search engines, I can always switch to "moderator approve" and just delete the negative ones.  How could anyone say anything negative about nylon tricot anyway?

As long as I'm signed in, here are a few "bonus" pics.  Ok, now let me hear from all you anonymous nylon followers...........  If you're still too shy, you can always email me at the meninnylon gmail address.  BIG thanks to you guys who have sent photos.  Needless to say, any comments, photos, or any other info you send will not be posted without your permission--even if you are anonymous!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Emailed you before but now am telling the cyberworld I love your blog and check it daily. Thanks!

Men doin' everything in nylon tricot said...

Hey, thanks! Hope they will appreciate it. Sorry, I can't update it daily, but I do when I can.