Monday, June 1, 2009

Forced to wear nylon tricot at an early age..........I wish











Were you forced to wear nylon when you were young?  Did your swim coach give you an Ocean Champion tank suit with an inner liner that slide under the outer liner that made your dick get hard?  Did your D.I. throw your first pair of nylon green silkies at you and order you to strip off your cotton briefs and pull them up?  How about the Mormon Church sending you off for 2 years with a few pairs of nylon tricot garments along with another guy who was also forced to wear them 24/7.  Maybe you were out of your cotton briefs as a little boy and your mom put you in a pair of your sister's nylon panties and sent you out to play?

It's amazing how many ways guys were forced to wear nylon tricot in "legitimate" ways when most of the other guys only had white cotton briefs to wear.  The guys who did like the nylon often times had to say things like "I was all out of regular underwear" or "I thought I might go for a swim after school so I wore my Speedo as underwear."  I remember working on a high school production of "Brigadoon" in 10th grade when a senior swimmer lifted up his kilt and showed off his gold Ocean Champion suit and said, "I'm wearing my silk undies."  I was wearing a hard on 10 seconds after he said that inside mine--fortunately not wearing a kilt or I would have had to explain the tent pole.

I have always been super turned on by the guys who "didn't get it."  The guys who could put on 1 or 2 nylon tricot Speedos at the same time, wear them around, work out in them, maybe even sit in a lifeguard tower all day wearing them, and then discard them in their locker at the end of the day like they didn't even notice they had been wearing layers of silky nylon tricot on their dick heads all day.  At least that was part of my justification for snagging so many nylon suits from swimmers' lockers over the years.  Hey, if they didn't appreciate or know what they could be doing with that silky nylon, I sure as hell did!  At some point, I'd like to think they felt up their cocks or the nylon they were wearing.  I guess having had a nylon tricot fetish since I was at least 5 makes it difficult for me to understand why getting naked right away for sex or sleeping in the nude is so important to some guys.  I've always had a good body, but I'd always want to have on some sort of nylon rather than nothing at all.

I guess some guys can take it or leave it.  Like when men's nylon underwear was sold in every story from JCP's to K-mart or whatever they used to be called.  "Respectable" Jockey brand, BVD, JCP, and Sears all made them, so it must be ok for me to wear nylon tricot briefs just like women had been doing for years.  I mean if they had a wide waistband and maybe even had a fly opening (unuseable as they may have been), it wasn't like they were wearing nylon panties or anything feminine was it?  So even if their girlfriend didn't buy it for them (like those Jockey nylon Valentine heart briefs), a guy could still walk into a store and maybe grab a couple of pairs of cotton briefs in case the clerk might think anything and then buy a few pairs of nylon tricot briefs "just to check them out."  A guy can't be too careful about what people might think if he bends over and flashes some nylon under his jeans.  Of course after the cotton lobby  convinced them that nylon caused everything from sterility in men to yeast infections in women and that it was hot and sticky and sweaty, etc., cotton did become the fabric of a lot of people's lives.  I never fell for all that bullshit and have always worn 100% nylon tricot--and always will.

BIG THANKS to you guys who have emailed with your appreciation for my posts!  It's why I posted again today!  It's cool to leave comments--they're anonymous.  You can always email me at the enclosed address or those of you who know my other identity on yahoo.com

P.S.  Notice how D.I.'s also get to wear nylon shirts?  Ok, it's not the same nylon as their green silkies, but it's got to beat the cotton t-shirts.  Note the multiple pics of the one beefy blond guy.  You can see his dick head poking out in his nylon--like a good marine.

2 comments:

Jeff P said...

Man how do you get your hands on one of those drill instructor shirts - always been a fantasy of mine - would love to have just one!!!

Men doin' everything in nylon tricot said...

I've never see one out there, but they are hot! Nice they make them tuck them into their shorts, too.