Tuesday, June 9, 2009

We Are Experiencing Technical Difficulties.....Please stand by (erect in your nylon tricots)



As you can see by these inverted photos, there is a problem.  Sometimes when I invert them in photoshop, they post ok and sometimes not.  So I have to take the time to upload them to see if they turn out--if not, delete, invert and attempt to republish.  The 3 guys in the bar turned out in 2 different versions.  So I just left the last batch.  Maybe you can download them and invert them yourself.  As far as the ones that did post ok......The guys with the yellow and blue outfits (and the inverted one at top) are part of the US Navy Water Polo team!  They may look gayer than gay, but it looks like they are at a party with other water polo guys in Speedos...who knows?  It always amazes me what guys will do, photograph, and then put on the internet.  I have a bunch with air force guys wearing speedos under their flight suits and doing lots of stuff.  I have other photos of the navy water polo guys from the internet and actually ran into them in person once but I didn't have my camera with me.
The guys in the red Truwest nylon suits are details of a picture.  The 3 lifeguards wearing Hind double nylon shorts/suits (inner nylon layer with outer nylon layer that slide like they were designed to have sex in) were from a lifeguard calendar in the 80's.  I scanned them so they have a few scratches.  Sitting around in these double nylon suits all day would have me so horny I would have to stay in my chair.  I have a yellow pair that came from a swim coach.  I was wearing them one night when I wound up staying over at a guys house.  It wasn't a sex thing, just too tired to drive home.  The next morning he came into my room while I was still asleep--at least I pretended I was.  He started feeling my yellow Hind shorts I had worn as underwear the day before and slept in them that night.  I wasn't about to stop him and moaned a little to let him know I liked what he was doing.  Interesting that once  he saw how well the nylon slid, he didn't make any attempt to reach inside and grab my hard on--of course it could be that I left the draw string tied.  He really seemed to know what he was doing and kept stroking me through the nylon tricot shorts.  I was still pretending I was asleep because I didn't want this to go anywhere as I was leaving and I wasn't that attracted to him and his bf had left for work already.  So I just laid there and enjoyed getting jerked off with his hand sliding  over my dick.  I wanted it to last a little longer but that's one of the problems of having nylon tricot rubbed on your cock.  So I pumped a really good load into them.  He left my room, I got up, got dressed, and left.  When I got home it was hot to see  my load all dried in the top part of those shorts.  I heard later that one of them had been caught stealing money from work and was sent to prison.  Not sure which one was sentenced as I never heard from them again.

Well, it looks like God wants me to post more green silkies since I don't seem to have any problems with them.  I have many more of my own and some great ones that one of our few members sent me via a site called gear.com  Wow, I had no idea what kinds of things other guys are into.  Nylon sleeping bag bondage and nylon down jackets get their own categories!  Other nylon is lumped in with lycra and spandex so I wasn't very excited because I didn't see anything in any of the nylon categories that did anything for me.  Maybe our nylon tricot fetish is too normal for that site?

Ok, enough.  I'll post some more soon.  Wouldn't mind having a comment from you guys sometime and let me know if you like this or what.

Thanks












No comments: