Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thanks Toby and GP... Tuesday, Thursdays, and Saturdays are best for me. Call me, ok?



Some posts don't really need any further explanations.  Sorry, Toby, but you're going to have to pull those green silkies back up again if we're going to take care of business my way.  It's ok, you can wear mine and I'll wear yours after.
GP, that tent pole you have is amazing and those nylon green silkies look extra silky--should make things feel real good.  I promise.  I'll be gentle......or not.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I can't breathe. The pics just get better and better!

Anonymous said...

I can even hear the "shoosh" as they fall slowly

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS on yet another GREAT update, Dave!

Men doin' everything in nylon tricot said...

Trust me, I'm enjoying them as much as you are! Glad there are others who appreciate (ok, get off on) them

Anonymous said...

I'd love to wrap my hand around Tony's stiff throbber and stroke him in those silky shorts until he arches his back and moans and fills those shorts with his hot semen. He's already got the boner of his life in those shorts, it would be hot to give him the orgasm to match.